1 - "Who's He?"

Beep! Beep! Beep! 
Yoongi let out a loud groan before slamming his hand on his alarm clock, causing the annoying beeping to stop.
He rolled over and grabbed his phone off the night stand and unplugged it from it's charger. he pressed his thumb on the home button and the screen lit up, revealing the 20-something texts his best friend Hoseok had sent him throughout the night. Rolling his eyes, he read through all of the messages consisting of screenshots of Ailee's selcas she had posted on her twitter page and him typing in all caps about how pretty she is. Yoongi disposed of the option to reply and got out of bed, throwing his phone away to he pile of blankets on his bed behind him. He began getting dressed by sliding on a pair of black jeans and a graphic tee - which proved to be pointless since he pulled a sweatshirt on over it.
He finished tying his high-top converse and made his way downstairs.

"I made breakfast!" his mother shouted from the kitchen. Yoongi winced at the loud sound of his mother's voice.
"mother , please, I'm right here.." He said and his mother smiled carefully.
"Sorry, Sugar, I thought you were still in bed." She explained.
Yoongi sat down at the dinning table and rubbed his eyes, trying to rid himself of the tiredness.
"Here, drink some milk and eat your eggs." his mother said in a loving tone as she handed him a glass of milk and set a plate of scrambled eggs infront of him.
Yoongi smiled and took a sip of his milk. he was about to take a bit of his eggs when he got an alarming text from Hoseok.

Hosek: WHERE ARE YOU?! THE OPENING CEREMONY IS STARTING SOON!

Yoongi almost spit out his milk as he read the message. He quickly got up and ran towards the door, grabbing his backpack and keys on the way out. he waved 'goodbye' to his mother and was out the door. he ran to his car, jumped in and drove away.

--

"What were you doing!? You were almost late!" Hoseok exclaimed to the worn out Yoongi.
"Shut up, I was tired, it's the first day of school." He said as he stuck his hands in his pant pockets.
"Get your damn hands outa your pockets, we gotta get to the gym." Hoseok joked as he slapped Yoongi's shoulder and started down the hall towards the gym. Yoongi followed close behind him.

They entered the gym to a large crowd of people, scrambling to find their friends and a spot at the front.

"Ugh, people." Yoongi groaned.
"let's try to get a spot near the stage." Hoseok suggested, ignoring Yoongi's previous comment. Hoseok began to make his way to the front of the crowd, Yoongi rolled his eyes and reluctantly trailed behind his friend.
They made it three rows away from the stage and Yoongi refused to go any farther.

"We don't need to be that close, right here is fine Hoseok." he argued, giving Hoseok a 'Don't-you-dare-try-and-argue-back' glare. Hoseok knew that look too well and let out a depressed sigh and nodded his head. they waited patiently for the First Day of School opening ceremony to start, Yoongi scrolled through his phone, texting his friends - which were scattered throughout the crowded gym.

--

Namjoon: 
this is so effing boring 😤🙄

Tae:
I wanna go home and sleep 😴

JK:
Same... 😶

Yoongi:
where r you guys? me and Hoseok are at the front..

Tae:
Kookie and I are at the back. IDK where Namjoon is..

Namjoon:
idek  where the Fuck I am

JK:
AHHH! 😱 I HAVE VIRGIN EARS!!

Namjoon:
You can't even hear me!