The day I saw him

Hi my name is Lucy Heartfillia, for the people don't know me, I am in a school called fairy school,and no it's not where fairy goes,(lol) to be honest I'm kinda nervous......BuT ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE..I do have glasses and always have a high pony tail as always. Oh sorry,off topic! Anyways I get a little shy,and clumsy when I see new people ummmmmMmM yeah.

      * Lucy went to her new school and was really shocked of who she saw...

         I saw someone that looks really familiar... I don't know who that was but he had pink cherry blossom hair, wearing a fire emblem jacket, and talking to a guy with black hair and has a water emblem on his jacket....? So I just walk into class and saw so many people, I went to room 707 and saw the guy with cherry blossom hair, this girl with red hair, and this girl with white long hair? I sat down at the table with the girl that had blue short hair. The teacher told us to introduce ourself, but I was super duper nervous!!!!!!?....
       The teacher called my name and that's the time when I messed up big time! I said "hello,my name is Lucy and I'm the daughter of the Heartfillia family... "And that's when everyone stared at me, the teacher stared at amazement...
the guy with pink hair was looking weird and the guy with a water jacket thought I was crazy. Then it was..... Ju....vias?
turn? Then she was fan girling about the guy with the water jacket guy, but nobody cared.....Next,it was Levywho introduce herself. She sounded like a really cool person, I guess she's a geek like me

After introducing about ourself, I saw lissana? Stared at me while walking to the lunch or cafeteria

After introducing about ourself, I saw lissana? Stared at me while walking to the lunch or cafeteria. They had spring rolls that tasted amazing. The natsu guy sat next to me and actually was the first person to talk to me! He said hi and said the same thing to him.......after that he just talks about me being a new student I guess? And how does it feel like to be a new kid? I have no idea what is happening.. He talked gentle and kind to me and I never felt this way before. Something feels weird about me, but who knows? Well we will see tomorrow!

Today was just another day, I woke up and ate breakfast, like the usual.I changed my clothes and walked to school and saw Natsu, Erza ,Gray, and Gajeel there. Natsu said hi to me and smiled. Erza also said hi to me and so is Gray and Gajeel. Juvia popped out and almost made Gray died.....After that lissana popped up and talked to Natsu, I just walk away and Levy talked to me in class today. Everything was fine until the next day....

Do u like it? I hope u do!
Please