Prologue

One upon a time there was a 3 great greek god named Zeus, Poseidon and Hades they have a great friendship and they treat each other as brothers.

Pero isang araw dumating si Hera at naging malapit ito sa tatlo dahilan para magkagusto si Hades sa kanya ganun din si Zeus at ang hindi alam ni Hades gusto din ni Hera si Zeus. And when Hades confessed to Hera he was rejected.

He was so hurt when the one he loves rejected him. Hades ask Hera why can't she love him back she answered his question and he was so shocked and angry Hera can't love him back because she love Zeus and they were already engaged He can't believe that his own treating as brother betrayed him that he couldn't tell about it and that day Hades ended their friendship and he said that they will never be happy until his last breath and he'll going to take Zeus thrown no matter what happen.

Zeus and Hera didn't mind it they continue there relationship until they were married but when there first child was born they was frighted to what Hades plan to do, so they decided that there daugther, Katara should go to the human world to live happy and peacefully that Hades can't find her.

And when he got in 7 years old nakilala niya si Luke ang anak ni Athena pinadala siya sa mundo ng mga tao para bantayan si Katara para sa kung ano man ang mangyari at sa pagdating niya ng 16 ay siya ay papasok sa Camp Halfblood para mapag aralan ang kanyang kakayanan..

Zeus- King of Gods

Hera- Queen of Gods

Poseidon- God of water

Hades- God of the underword

Katara Annabeth- the daughter of the King and Queen of Gods
Powers: lighting and fire

Percy- Son of Poseidon
Powers: Water element

Luke - Son of Athena
Powers: Strong and exellent in battles