Santa Baby (Connor Franta dirty imagine)

"Here is your present from me.", Connor smirks. He hands me a small box that is wrapped in Snowman wrapping paper and has a little red bow on it. I slowly tear the wrapping paper and open the box. Really? Inside there is a red lingerie and a matching bra. I look up at him and he winks.

   "Try them on."

  I walk in the bathroom and put it on also putting on more lipstick knowing what is about to come. I walk out slowly to tease him. "Fuck babe.", he says as I enter the room. He pulls me on his lap, causing me to straddle him. "So sexy."

   He kisses my neck as I moan. "I want to make you feel so good.", he growls.He kisses my breast biting my nipple.Connor kisses down my body until he reaches my thigh. Teasingly he takes my panties of with his teeth.

   Once they are off he dips his head to my core and plunges his tongue inside. My back arches, "Connor, baby, don't stop.", I moan. He then sticks to fingers in pumping them in and out. My moans and groans fill the room. "My turn.", he says ripping off his clothes.

    I kiss the tip of his dick to tease him then I take most of his length in my mouth and bob my head uo and down. He grabs my hair and pushes me farther, causing me to gag. "I'm about to-", before he finishes he releases into my mouth. I swallow the fluids as he flips us around.

   "You ready?", he asks. I nod as he lines himself at my core. He slowly thrusts in. Tears form in my eyes from the pain that is about to turn into pleasure. He starts to thrust in and out of me and the pleasure kicks in. "Fuck baby go faster!", I scream. He picks up the speed and he goes deeper inside of me. "Shit you're so tight babe." He hits my g spot making me yelp. He hits the same spot continuously making me scream his name. "Keep screamimg my name.", he tells me. "Connor!"

   My stomach gets a feeling letting me know my orgasm is coming. "I'm going to-", he cuts me off. "I know baby me too." He releases his goo into me making me release on him. He slides out of me slowly.  Panting and heavy breathing fills the room and sweat covers my body. I cuddle into him and he pulls me close. "Best. Christmas. Ever.", he says inbetween breaths. I nod and fall asleep to my boyfriends breathing.