You..

Do you remember the first time we met?

 Do you remember our first conversation?

Do you remember how we shared our carrying for one another?

Do you remember how i was the very first person to become friends with you than anybody else?

of course you don't you're too caught up with you're other "friends"  that I!!! helped you with and made you stand out in the crowd when nobody knew you even existed, when i did..

and you still see me as a "friend", why not a Best Friend?

me of course had never had a Best Friend, until I first met you..

You were truly so special to me than anybody else in my entire life

...I didn't want to lose u...

So then I kept my promise to myself... But the only problem is that you didn't... You seemed like if you just used me than tossed meh aside like a

Badly used scratch paper for math class

Heh... And after being rejected by my "Best Friend" ouch...

......Ugly truth right?!......

After the day I stopped talking to you I had lost...

Trust

Happiness

Confidence 

And love...

The only thing that I had was the Invisible Dark Cloud floating above my head that keeps me company...

....Depression....

..Because of you..

Every single day I had to fought to not break down and lose it... Just as how Armando did... But...

Since its been a month and 8 days everything has been going very great since the last time IV talked to you

I finally met someone new.

It started off as being friends, Best Friends, And couples

But somehow it didn't work out with you, didn't it..

All my worries, jealousy, Anxiety is gone cause he helped, comfort me when I need a tear to shed

...Just as how you used to do...

But I'm happy all this happen though... If it wasn't for you and everyone I wouldn't have met someone that loved me the same way as I did, not like...

Armando...

You with Sally.. Oh she's gone have I told you yet??! But I'm guessing you wouldn't care a single bit since you just used her and trashed her emotions and got "Bored" just as how you're going to do the same to you're other future relationships..

But don't worry... she teach me her ways, Logic, Strength not as how I was before a weakling..

Last but not least 

the rest of the other fake relationships.. In which I don't count.

...Thank you...

...for the memories...