He can't be right, can he?

You stared at the home screen, you have had enough of the convosation. Seven was a great guy! How could Yoosung doubt him like he just put a bomb under your apartment! (huehuehue)

You looked through convocations from day 1 upward, "day 1 has nothing suspicious, day 2 we didn't talk much, day 3 nothing bad here, day 4... He can't be right, Seven is a jokey dude. who cares if he is independent? Yeah! That shows him!"

You were unaware of the redhead looking through the hidden cameras with a frown on his face and his head in his hands.

Luciel's POV:

He had watched all of it, your chat with Yoosung, your anger at what the boy said, the fact you think HE could be a GOOD PERSON?!

[M/C left the chat]

He put his phone down and went to the hidden cameras to see you storming around the room reading something off your phone and saying something, he strained to hear your whispers through his headphones "...nothing bad here, day 4... He can't be right, Seven is a jokey dude. who cares if he is independent? Yeah! That shows him!"

He frowned, he keeps telling himself that 'hiding his true self will be for the best' a he felt like his head just been hit by a brick, and so he was about to take his headphones off.

Until, that is, when he heard the voice yell.

"I don't want to do this route! I never did!"