My Life

Ok it was Christmas Eve at my nanas house I was doing my normal I was only 3 years old. I went to preschool and learned like always. A year later.....now I'm in kindergarten moved to Caswell Maine in a bigger house. I had made some friends there. I loved those years. Then I was in 1st grader and I had speech problems. That year I had to move to Kansas so I moved to garden city Kansas and that is when my life turned into trash litterly. From first grade and on I was bullied. Everyone was rude treated me like crap but no one cared. My life has been horrible sense I moved from Maine. Lots of bad luck came to me. So I went into Garden City school my life was horrible I hated it. I had to ride a bus back and forth from school to home and I hated it. I had to move schools because of house was to far away. So from there I went to Victor Ornales , I hated that school. I was bullied there more than Jennie Wilson. On one bus ride there was a kid in my grade and started bullying my little brother I stood up to him and then he started to bully me. I wasn't happy at all. Ok now I'm in fourth grade at a science class and then we had to have partners for a science fair. So I worked on it at the library a lot. It was about how flowers grow. So we were at the library and a cop came up to us and told us to leave and to call our parents. So I did my mom was angry mainly because my ex Friend told me to forge my moms signature but then I was stupid. So I did and the school called my mom and told her what happened. Just say i missed 3 days of School if frightening in me I was so scared. So I finally went back to school putting the computers away like I was supposed to and then I was told to go to the office. And luckily the main principle wasn't there so I got to talk to the nice assistant principal instead I was so lucky. And my punishment was to have ISS for a whole day. So now I'm in fifth grade at Charles O Stones I hated it mainly because I had the meanest teacher ever all my teachers didn't teach they just gave me papers and expected us to know everything and I didn't know anything they gave us. And then I moved to Scott City. I had a hard time my first few days. Then this girl named Susie says "do you want to be my friend new girl" I said sure from there we have been friends. I also had trouble at that school but I had to get used to it. Now I'm in sixth grade it was a lot better year I had more freedom. I liked that year a lot more better. But I was also bullied that year but not as much. That summer was the worst summer that could be there my nana died she was my only grandparent that was alive besides her boyfriend/husband. That was the year I didn't visit Maine and this is what I get. Now I'm in seventh grade I joined cross country and sense then I feel like I'm invisible because everyone treats me horrible and they just ignore me. Well that's it for now.

Authors Note: if you want me to give you more description of my life let me know in my comments btw this all literally happened ,

Peace Out👇

This was my nana before she died this was her last birthday in January She died July 7 two days after my moms birthday 😭 And her spirit is around me right now i know I loved her so much she was the only grandparent that cared about me and that wa...

This was my nana before she died this was her last birthday in January She died July 7 two days after my moms birthday 😭 And her spirit is around me right now i know I loved her so much she was the only grandparent that cared about me and that was alive. I was her only granddaughter. But I almost died as I was being born. She was the first one to hold me as a child.

I miss my Blonde Hair so badly but my mom wanted to dye it Before

After