Prolouge

It began a long time ago before Jonathan was born before Hotel Transylvania, before Dracula, and way before the creation of the multiverse.
In the beginning their were 6 singularities that created the entire multiverse the Power Gem, Time Gem, Soul Gem, Reality Gem, Space Gem, and Mind Gem, they were called the infinite gems.

2 powerful Cosmic beings were created by these gems. They we're known as Celestial, and Azathoth both created each multiple Earth with living species.

But Azathoth was secretly using the Infinite 6 on her own without the help of her brother.

When she saw what she could do she believed that with this power she could rule the entire multiverse on her own with out her brother celestial.

This caused an outbreak they argued and argued until they both fought each other for dominance of the multiverse.
"Azathoth please stop you'll only make this worse." Celestial said.
Azathoth responded by saying "It's already worse, its because you are weak and stupid." She said while using lift her hand up with the space, and power gem. She sent asteroids to every earth.

Before they fought each other they created life they created dinosaurs and a couple of mammals.

The asteroids hit each earth wiping out all the dinosaurs to extinction, each in their respective universes.

Celestial looked in shock he couldn't believe this has happened to her. He thought of a plan but he didn't like it.

"I'm sorry Azathoth but you leave me no choice." He said while pulling out the time, mind, soul, reality gems in front of her.

"I hereby banish you from this or any other dimension." He said while using the gems weakening her. He used his telekinetic powers to get the power and space gem.

Then he used all 6 infinite gems on her and sending her to the dark dimension and sealing the wormhole shut so she could not enter back to him or in any other universe.

Celestial didn't want to do it but he had to for the multiverse sake.

Meanwhile in the Dark Dimension.

Azathoth woke up looking around she saw nothing, no planets nothing.
But she felt like it was her home.
Out of rage she yelled out swearing then out of nowhere she created stars, and nebulas.

Azathoth looked around and she saw what she did. Since she absorbed the infinite 6's powers she created the stars and nebulas.

She smiled at this and yelled "You may one this round brother but once I know how to control the new powers I have, al be back." She said with a sinister laugh.