Prologue

The cries echoed down, people walked to and fro with the big boxes, for my part I was sitting in the dressing room waiting for Hannah arrived with my late, rifled through drawers to find the silver necklace gift me jake for my birthday, I remember perfectly that day that was the last I saw him, I also find the rosary bought me Alice, with tears in my eyes I take them to my chest and I remember those days when I was happy, in that nothing mattered. I lean back and close my eyes imagining how my life would have been if you had not gone jake. A big smile on my lips, to see how life would be with him. I wonder what will become of Alice and her baby.

-Kelly You ready? -Hannah says, interrupting my thought -'And I late? -I say as I sit -Let's small time -says while laughing and points to the door

Way to the long corridors, removing the ideas of my head, the security team is behind me, I can not wait to go introduce myself in my last show of this great tour, the nerves grow as I approach the stage, I can not believe that I come at MetLife stadium, Hannah was right to say that this would be my great time to prove to everyone who ever supported me, this is the great moment he craved since childhood, this is the time to thank god and this is the time to succeed. I'm standing in the elevator that will raise me to the stage, he gave her a big smile to my dear manager Hannah and say between my Amen. A slight dizziness comes when I see before me the love of my life.

Memories fly in my head and I feel break me, I remember the birthday petyon was there where I met Jack, I remember the day when Alice remained wants to kill himself and jake and I rescued her, I remember when we went to the fair, I remember when I submit to he also remember the fight that separated us, I remember when I went to the first stage and was on me. Tears well up in my eyes and now I feel the breath cut me

-Not now, please -I say in a whisper.

The elevator starts to rise and disappear, wipe my tears and I thank eh not ruined makeup. The opening song begins to play and I raise my arms with a big smile. The stadium is repletamente full and people start to jump and scream my name, emotion through my body and is an energy that never felt the sadness that leave there under increasingly spreading. Start singing and people do the same and then there is among the public, his gaze is like a mother to see that their children are people of good.

Memories flying through my mind, I remember that letter you could never deliver:

If you are with me, if your kisses rub my skin I will not be afraid to love again if you accompany me to the dark I will not be afraid to look back. Your company does reflect to anyone, but it also hurts you here, it hurts when you hurt my heart beating for you and is not if to say goodbye and leave my heart in a vacuum, when I look, my feelings are stirred it's like traveling to space and not take me the suit, it's like a crossword puzzle solve, you're so confused that make me doubt myself

When I asked if he had nightmares I said no, but actually if I had, when I closed my eyes I saw you and saw your perfect smile to grow butterflies in my stomach after I saw you with your beautiful brown hair and arms around my body, everything was a mess, then I saw running with a big white dress, screaming your name but you did not come back after screaming for Alice but she just laughed at me as you did not respond, it was all a nightmare which made larger.

You were the first person who noticed me, the first person who did not see me any defect. Your company was like a cold winter, your heart was hard to break your big black eyebrows were around in my dreams, your eyes black as night, as the nights spent looking for someone to love me and surround her arms, or I love you digest ear. The nights without you are or rather were a storm, on my mind writing songs about

Your cries echoed through the walls and dust became our kisses, sweeter dust. When you were here you gave me something which aférrame every day to you, I thought I would never look back, but each we were trying to be well everything went through a big hole, I was a beginner in this love and you thought you wise everything, and I have to admit that know how to make me feel good but also know how to destroy, there were days when I did not care as make me feel, but people get tired, whether or not you get tired, I want to look ahead and cling back to you. Every word you said made me feel special made me smile for hours, when you left reread the messages again and again, tears fell and were leaving the smile slowly vanished.

The song ends and I feel break me, he smiles from ear and whispers miss you, my head exploded and before I can stop fall.