Janoskians Preference - The relationship slowly fades

Janoskians Preference #1 - The relationship slowly fades away.

Jai: 

You moved to the L.A house with Jai and the boys a few months ago, but lately all you’ve been doing is fighting. You cant take it anymore. Its not fair on you or jai, even the boys having to get i the middle is not worth it anymore.

Your suitcases were packed and the front door.

"jai i cant do this anymore" you whisper with your head in your hands sitting on the couch. "(Y/N) we can can work through this, don’t be like this" jai blurted out sitting next to you. "jai, we’ve tried, so many times" You whisper calmly looking up at him with tears in your eyes. "No (Y/N) we can make it work, i promise" he said trying to fight back the tears. "im sorry jai" You say with tears rolling down your cheeks. You stand up from the couch and he wraps his arms around your waist hugging you. You feel a few tears drop onto your shoulders. He lets go of you and you make your way to you’re suitcases. You open the door and look back at him. "i love you" he whispers with tears down his face. You cant take it so you walk out the door and burst into tears.

*2 years Later*

You still live in L.A with your friend. Everything going really well, but there’s not a day goes by that you don’t think about jai. You’re walking down the street with your papers and coffee in your hand making your way back to work. You barge shoulders with someone walking past and drop all your papers. “omgod im so sorry” you say picking them up. “(Y/N)?” You hear the person whisper. You look up in shock “jai!”. “how are you” you smile. “Im good” he says looking at the ground. “are you okay” You say worried. “(Y/N) i haven’t been able to stop thinking about you” he blurts out. “jai i……” you say but he cuts you off. “just hear me out, ever since you left i couldn’t sleep, there’s not a day that goes by that i don’t think about you, i love you more than anything in this world. and nothing and no one is ever gonna change that, i know were not together anymore but…….” he says in one breath before you cut him off. You drop your papers on the concrete and crash your lips onto his. “i cant stop thinking about you either” you say letting go of him. 

Luke:

You and luke are sitting at the bench at the park.”Luke its just easier, I don’t want you to have to worry about me while you’re in L.A, i want you to have fun” You say looking at him in the eyes. “I can have fun, with a girlfriend!” he says back grabbing your hand. “Luke, we both know its gonna be too difficult, You’re gonna be on the other side of the world” You say fighting back the tears. “We will make it work”. “No luke, i cant put us through that, its not fair. im sorry” You say with your voice cracking. You get up off the bench and start running to your car. “(Y/N) wait!” Luke yells. Tears stream down your face and you pull out of the car park. You cant believe you just lost the man of your dreams to L.A.

*2 years later*

Ever since the boys have been living in L.A they’ve been doing really good. You still talk to james because he was your best friend. Every time you two text he tells you how much luke misses you. “(Y/N) you need to talk to him” he texts. “james i cant, i don’t want him to feel like he cant have fun while you guys are there”.

"well, were not were here". "what do you mean you’re HERE james?:/". "check your front door". You run down stairs and pull the front door open. Immediately lips crash onto yours. You recognize them. Luke. "(Y/N) i cant stop thinking about you. i want  to be with you. im not going back to L.A without you" luke smiles holding your face. "luke i-i-" you stutter. "Say yes" The boys whisper behind luke.