Chloe

{ Chloe's POV }

"Chloe!" I heard my horrid mother call from down the stairs.

Well technically she's not really my mom. She's my step mom. I always call her "The Evil Step Mother," but Dad forced me to stop because apparently in hurt her feelings. When in all fairness she hurt my feelings more than I hurt hers by saying that but whatever floats her their boat. 

I rushed down the stairs because she didn't like to be kept waiting. And in all honesty I don't want to ever :she her bad side again. It's even more horrid than her "good" side. I laughed at myself. "What am I talking about?" I asked myself, she doesn't have a good side.

Well all my mom basically does is take care of my step-sister, Brittany. Brittany is a model, for Victoria Secret. Every guy wants her and, every girl wants to be her. So as you can most likely tell, I get shoved under the bus. Mom and Dad only care about Brittany, they're always out "helping" Brittany with her photo shoots. When in all reality all they do is sit and screw around on[ there phones with them occasionally looking up from their phone to look at their practically naked daughter. But, it really doesn't bother me that they're never around.

To be speaking the truth I miss my dad so much. We used to be so close, when my real mom was still alive she died in a car crash 6 years ago. After she died, dad and I couldn't handle anything anymore. We went bankrupt and we basically didn't have anything anymore. All we had was each other, and I can honestly say that I miss that. A LOT. But, its not like I can do anything about it. All he every says about The Evil Step Mother is that he "loves" her but, between the both of us we both know that it's not true. I seriously think the only reason he asked her to marry him was because he knew we would have money again, and I think that is what he misses most from mom dying. But he just won't admit it.

So Mom, Dad, and Brittany honestly don't even care that I'm living that almost leaves me with no one. But that's okay because these to people are the only people I need in like and their names are, Kasey, and Matt. They're my best friends. They are 2/5 of everything I need in life. The other 3/5 being, my bed, food, and the waves.

a/n; all of the information about her father, friends, life etc. did not take up anytime at all.

I finally made it down stairs as I tripped about half way down scratching my elbow on the tile at the bottom of the stairs. And of course Brittany was there to see it, and laugh. I so badly just wanted to get up and ruin her new nose job, but no that wouldn't be the "better person" thing to do as Kasey says. Yes Kasey is like my conscious, even though she's not there it's like I can still hear her voice inside my head telling me if it's a good or bad thing to do.

Turns out all mom needed me to come down stairs for was so that she could tell me that Brittany's new boyfriend, Wesley Stromberg. She basically has a new boyfriend every two weeks, but they're not even her real boyfriends! It's who management sets her up with! And it really pisses me off.

I nodded my head and started to walk off mumbling, "oh great, can't wait to meet the new boy toy," under my breath.

Thankfully mom didn't hear that or I would have been slapped right then and there.

I walked slowly up the stairs to my room to grab my clothes for the day and my makeup bag that I very rarely use. But, mom always makes me when we have company over. She say, "You wouldn't want to scare them off with you male like features." But, it doesn't really phase me. I am who I am right?

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the hot water then start to take off my pajamas. I step into the shower, to start washing my hair with my "not your mother's" shampoo and conditioner, and carefully shave my legs, etc. I then get out of the shower, and start to dry off, I then put on my undergarments, and wrap the towel back around myself. I then apply my very little amount of makeup and put my "not your mother's" mousse and hairspray in my hair for the "beach waves" that I rock everyday. Then I put on my "I prefer the drummer" singlet and some white shorts.

I then walked down the stairs and to the laundry room to put my wet towel and pajamas into the dirty clothes hamper. After that I walk into the kitchen to go and stuff my face with the home made chocolate chip pancakes my father had just recently made.

{ Wesley's POV }

I walk into the house without knocking because Brittany had texted me to just walk in because most likely everyone would be busy.

I saw a girl in the kitchen eating some pancakes, she had this gorgeous hip length dirty blonde hair, which made me think it must be Brittany. So I walked up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist, I felt sparks. I've never felt this with any other girl before. Brittany must be special.

{ Brittany's POV }

I walked into the kitchen because I thought I had heard the front door open and shut. I was right someone did walk into the house and they were hugging my sister!!

a/n

hey guys, okay so this is my first ever fan fiction. And no before you ask I am not really a hard core fan of emblem 3, but I really like their song "Chloe" and that song is basically the story line behind this fan fiction.

I really, really hope you like this. story and will like, vote, fan, etc.

I love you all. <3

RACHEL