The Perfect Date? [Norway x Reader]

The Perfect Date?

Summary: Norway decides to take you on a date, but what happens when two certain idiots decide to interfere?

This is a Christmas present for my friend Crysgirl1 c: I hope you enjoy this! I decided to have it a Norway fan fic as he seems to be an interesting character to write xD so enjoy!

P.S. This was written on my ipod so there might be some spelling mistakes xD

-----------------------------
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake up!"

Before you could open your (eye colour) eyes, you felt someone jump right on top of you. You groan in pain and shove the body off, opening your eyes you see the sparkling purple eyes of the usual silent and grumpy nordic, Iceland.

"What the hell is with you? Who are you and what have you done to Iceland!?" You shout shaking the silver haired boy, while he just laughed away.

"Nooooooothing, Hong Kong gave me some nice tasting lollies from his country!" He said grinning as his loud obnoxious puffin flew in and landed on his head.

"Okay, I will get up if you get out so I can get changed and you go back to normal please, you're scaring me!" You shout shoving Iceland out of your room and locking the door.

"Oh yeah, (The name of your country, if there already is a character the be North, South, East or West c: )! Norway said for you to wear something nice! He wants to take you on a daaaaaaaate!" You hear Iceland shout from the other side of the door.

You couldn't help but blush at the thought, you had been dating the emotionless Nordic for a few years now and it had taken your (brother/sister will probably be brother though xD) a while to accept that you two were dating but it the moment Denmark introduced you two you felt a strange connection to Norway and it took two years for him to say he felt the same as he was afraid to ruin your friendship.

Snapping out of your thoughts you walked over to grab your (favourite colour) t-shirt, black skinny jeans and your (f/c) boots. Looking through you cupboard you could not decide what jumper to wear, so instead you put you (hair length), (hair colour) in a ponytail and you snuck into Norway's room, making sure the Nordic wasn't in there first and stole your favourite jumper of his.

Once you were ready you skipped downstairs just as the rest of the Nordics, and Hong Kong sat down for breakfast. You sat in your usual spot next to Norway, who was currently being teased by Denmark about what he had planned for today, Finland was next who was awkwardly talking to Sweden and Hong Kong was trying to get Iceland to shut up and stop bopping up and down in his seat.

-----------

After breakfast and your boyfriend chocking Denmark with his own tie and getting hyper Iceland to call him big brother, the two of you were sitting in his car waiting for the present red light to turn green.

"Sooooooooo, what are we doing?" You ask as you (e/c) shimmers with excitement.

"I keep telling you, that is a surprise!" He said smiling a little. You smiled as he did, it was only with you that he would show more emotions and have so much fun with you. You were glad that you could make him smile and cheer him up whenever Iceland refused to call him Big Brother.

You sighed softly and started poking his cheek, you laughed a little as for some reason he had soft cheeks that you enjoyed poking.

"__." He said using your real name.

"Yes Lukas?" You asked him teasingly.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to poke me while I'm driving?"

"But you're not driving, we're at another red light!" You say happily still poking him.

"I will bite you, you know that right?" He said giving a complete serious tone.

"You won't I know you to we-" you let out a slight squeak as you quickly moved your hand away from Norway's teeth.

"You were saying?" Lukas said poking his tongue out at you as he drove though the green light.

"Meanie!" You say pouting and looking out the window, avoiding his smirk.

"I did warn you!" He said as he parked the car.

"Wait here!" He said stoping you from opening the door as he jumped out of his car and ran to your door and opened it for you like you were a princess.

You laughed and facepalmed as you took his hand and got out. "You know I can open the door myself?" You said as be locked the door and took your hand again.

"Yeah, but I am treating you to something nice so don't worry. This is just the start." He said with a small smile.

As the two of you walked to the cinema it felt like someone was watching you, as you turned around all you saw was the wing of a black bird so you just shrugged it off as your imagination.

"What movie are we seeing?" You asked happily as Norway ordered the popcorn and drinks.

"Hmmm well its (if there is a movie out in cinema's that you would like to see now thats what you're seeing xD)" he said with a smile.

"Really!?" You said getting really excited you have wanted to see the movie for a while now.

"Yes, now lets go before t starts!" He said giving you your popcorn and (favourite soft drink).

You followed along to the viewing area, still having the feeling of someone watching you.

-------------------

After the movie you walked in silence with the now slightly annoyed Nordic, throughout the movie, whenever Norway went to put his arm around you, or show some sort of love, someone behind the two of you threw something and it somehow managed to hit his strange curl every time making him make some sound and go really red.

"I'm sure it was nothing, lets just go to your next thing!" You said cheerfully giving him a slight hug to cheer him up.

"You're right, I'm sorry lets go then!" He said happily opening your door and letting you in and getting into the drivers side.

"So now where are we going?" You asked happily.

"I'm not saying" he said teasingly again.

"But Norge" you whined hoping that would get him to crack.

"You're starting t sound like Denmark so stop or we won't go anywhere." He said poking his tongue out while you pouted.

------------------
After an hour of driving and you poking his cheeks, you arrived at the beach and You jumped out of the car before Norway could open the door for you.

"Bet you to it." You said poking his cheek as be picked you up like a princess.

"Seriously?"

"You didn't let me open the door for you so yes." He said as he started walking. Before he got anywhere he made a weird sound and put you down.

"What?"

Norway started looking around, "something hit my curl again......."

You looked around, but he grabbed your hand and started walking with you down near the water.

"Hey _?" He asked sounding like he was planning to do something.

"What is it?" You asked taking a few steps away from him and the water, it was as if you knew what he was planning because the minute you moved he was faster and picked you up, started taking you towards the water but stopped and put you down as he turned bright red. You looked a little behind the Nordic to see two people you never thought would annoy Norway ever.

Instead of going of to them you just started laughing as the froze of being caught.

"What is it?" Norway asked turning around and seeing Iceland and Hong Kong standing there completely scared of what Norway was going to do.

"Thats it little brother." Norway said and you took a step back knowing what your boyfriend was about to do the poor silver haired Nordic.

-----------------------------
After Norway sent his magic troll onto Iceland and Hong Kong the two of you had climbed to a certain cliff to watch the sunset.

"So what now?" You asked laying down onto the ground as Norway sat down next to you.

"I just thought we could just sit here for a bit, since Iceland ruined my other surprises." He said turning his head to the side.

"I didn't care" You said sitting up and hugging him.

"Yeah because now you know my weakness." He said pouting while you laughed.

"But that just makes everything a lot better" you said kissing him softly. You felt him smile then lean into the kiss. Just as you were about to pull away you felt Norway push you down onto the ground and deepen the kiss. You felt your face heat up as he pulled away smiling.

"We can finish this at home!" Norway said picking you up while you caught your breath.

'No one better be home then' you thought as your face got redder.

---------------------------

Thats as far as I go xD again I wrote this on my iPod so I don't know how long this is, but once I get a laptop I might fix it xD anyway I hope you liked it and Merry Christmas! :D