An Encounter

-RAMONA-
*phone rings
Wake up potface we need to attend Mr. Brand's class in an hour! Dont forget to bring my jacket tonight its time you return it to me it has been months actually. Loveyouu"

Wow. An actual decent text message from my friend Quinn. Seems a nice start for the day. Now I just need to work on my " I didnt shower or wash my face today but hey who really does these days" make up look and run for my life for Mr. Brand's class. Great. College. Its the best. Really. 10/10.

.
.
.
"Fuck I left my phone at the dorm" I nearly louden my voice for the whole class to hear but gladly Im not that stupid. "What?" Quinn replied with annoyance. "Mona you know we need to head straight to town after this class or the show's gonna be sold out we haven't bought tickets yet remember???" She's a bit stressed out at this point. I mean Im really going to feel bad if she'll never see her favorite band because of me. I mean she's been babbling all year abou this alternative indie band she saw while she was in U.K for summer last year. The 1975. She even keeps in touch with the frontman Matty I believe is his name. I loveee their music thought I cant lie about that. At first I didnt show any interest towards them but Quinn insisted that I should listen to their debut album and she was so sure I'd fall inlove and I did. "Okay okay gosh you're intentionally making me feel bad you skank fine Ill go back to my dorm and Ill just take the bus or whatever. You can head straight to town but please dont forget to buy me a ticket okay???" She nodded frantically. "Hm. Excited much???" I cant stop smiling because of her shaking and squealing from time to time. "Gawd that band really did some damage on you." I joked. "You can say anything you want just wait and you'll see mona theyre theeee bessst. You know me Ive been to hundreds of concerts and listened to thousands of artists but really this band is the best." Her eyes became 2x bigger now and her smile? Biggest fat smile Ive seen for a long time. Im so happy right now because shes happy. "Dont forget my jacket you fag itll get cold and Ill rather use your skin if you dont give it back to me." She jokingly punched me in the back. "Alright alright I gotta flee I only have half an hour to get ready"

-MATTY
"Hey man I know you've only slept for 3 hours but you gotta come down at thd venue there are tons of interviewers already aligned fuck man" jaime said with a sense of sorry at every word. " we shouldnt have been drinking last night. Really stupid timing." Adam surely is a bit pissed off. "Hey its okay fuck I can sleep again for an hour before the show no big deal psh" As soon as I stood up my head was throbbing. "Fuck I need a cigarette first" I made my way down to the back of the tour bus. It was warm and breezy outside. I like it. Shit where are we again? "George what city is this?" "Its Toronto. Canada." "Im well aware Toronto is in Canada george" rolled my eyes at hime intensely. He laughed it off. What a cute guy. Toronto ay? Oh yeah quinn is from toronto I hope she can make it to the show. I better text her.

"Quinn hey its me matty are you gonna make it tonight? :) x"

Better get the girl for the night.

"Hey matty ofcourse I will I miss seeing you guys on stage I brought a friend of mine she likes your music too :)"

Fuck well george is a lucky man ay?"

"Great you guys should hang out with us after the show just meet jaime backstage he'll know what to do Xx"

Great am I too obvious?

"Omg that would be cool!"

Hell yeah it'll be cool. I laughed a bit.

----------------------------------------------
//RAMONA//

Im so glad I made it to the concert in time and quinn didnt pull my hair and drag me home crying. I hope everythings gonna go well I just really really want to go home as soon as its over I have tons of things to prepare for my first internship on monday. No drinking or whatever after. "Holy shit Mona this is gonna the best night of my life" quinn cant stop moving and squeezing through people for us to get as close to the stage. maybe she dreams of being pulled to the stage and sing with the guy she has the biggest crush on. I support her no matter what but she better be sure this guy is not a douchebag who'll dump her after their tour ends. I get really pissed off at the thought. "Mona I want you to have fun okay?" Her eyes searching for assurance. "Dont be lame tonight like you did when we went to see arctic monkeys live. I wanted to slap you so hard if it wasnt for alex turner who was just infront of us eye fucking me oh god I can remember the feeling" she turned to a deep shade of red. Very embarrassing. "Okay jeez quinn no need to turn horny right now we're in the middle of a concert." "Yeah yeah I know just give me a minute" she turned from me trying to slow down her breathing I cant stop laughing at her. Then the lights turned off and suddenly anxiety and adrenaline filled my body. We could see shadows of mulitiple people on stage getting ready to start. This is when quinn cant maintain herself anymore and she kept shouting and hissing at them. And it seemed like the world stopped when the light was on the frontman and he talked. "Hi I'm matty and we are The 1975." I couldnt believe my eyes. He was a tall young lad. Wearing all black. A very slim lad actually. Dark and big chunks of curly hair. Small face. Droopy cute eyes and sexy lips. I was mesmerized within seconds. They played sex first. And it was perfect. Of Course quinn had to squeeze through more people for matty to spot her in the crowd. Leaving me behind. What a bitch. But I can forgive her I mean this is the love of her life. Already 6 songs passed and I was having the time of my life. Matty finally pulled quinn on stage and I couldnt believe my eyes. I was happy for quinn and very jealous at the same time but all I could do was take pictures as her friend. What made my jealousy explode was the song. Fallingforyou. They were slow dancing in the middle.

//MATTY//
It flattered my heart when I saw quinn on the crowd. Made me easily smile. I missed seeing her familiar face. Each time we had a gig on London she was there. For 2 months straight. She was pretty too. Really pretty. I had to have her. I pulled her out of the crowd. Sang fallingforyou while slow dancing with her. Kept her wrapped around my arms. I was at peace. "Remember to meet me after the show." I whispered at her ears. Loud enough for her to hear despite of the crowd. She nodded and we we're both living up the moment.

//RAMONA//
I wanted the concert to last forever but in a glimpse it ended. I saw quinn come down from the stage but Ive been searching for her for half an hour now. Shes not answering her phone either. I needed to ask a staff. "hi I'm looking for my friend she was on stage. I cant contact her." I timidly asked a random person who entered from the backstage door. "Are you talking about quinn? You're her friend? Mona right?" "Yeah yeah thats me where is she?" "Shes with matty she asked me to look for you. You should come with me." Holy shit quinn what is it now. All I want is to drag her home or see her for myself just to be sure shes okay and be on my way. "Okay.".

Backstage is really a different scenario. People were smoking. Chatting. Running. Moving things. Yelling at someone in the phone. All sweaty. It was a mess too. It made me feel very weary. The blonde lad directed me to a room. I believe its the lounge. No one was inside and he asked me to wait. Minutes later a goofy lad entered with blonde hair. He was cute. "Hi" he said timidly. "Hi" I replied. George. This is george danes. "Oh my god" I said under my breath" "Im george. Drummer. If its still not obvious." He laughed and extended his hand. Gentleman. "Yeah of course I know you oh my god." I shook his hand. It was a bit broad and hard. Warm too. "Ramona. My names Ramona." I added with a smile. Before I drown in his deep set of eyes I remembered why I was there. "Do you know where my friend quinn is? I suppose you know her." I asked, a bit frantic now. "Yeah of course I know her she's with matty" "w-where are they?" "On the hotel I suppose" with a suggestive eyes. "Oh" I was processing. "Oh. Ohhh my godd" I covered my mouth before I could say anything more stupid. "You wanna come with me? I was on my way actually." I dont think his intentions were clean but I just wanted to see quinn for myself. Maybe this is some jennifer's body shit that Im clearly not ready for. "Yes thank you."

The drive was quiet thank god. All I could do was ring quinn's phone and curse under my breathe. I should've head home. As soon as we arrived at the hall george had to do a couple of interviews. they gave me the doorpass in a hurry. Wtf should I do??

//MATTY//
After the concert me and quinn jumped inside a car and ate each others faces. I almost teared her dress apart but remembered that we needed to be unsuspicious as possible as we step foot inside the hotel. Fuck. As soon as we locked the door we headed straight for the shower and resumed what we were doing. Thank god I was sober. She was loud and ticklish. She said fuck a hundred of times. she pulls my hair. She enjoys it like the rest. Fuck I need a condom. "Wait. Shit. Wait". Of course I had one in my pocket. I slide inside of her. She was warm and tight. She pulled my hair and closed her eyes shut.

//Ramona//
The door was in front of me. I gathered all my courage and pushed the door open. No one was present. "Hello? Quinn?" As I entered the hotel I could hear the noises. I covered my mouth in shock and closed the door. R