🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 (𝗜𝗜)

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟵𝟭
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙡
𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

The day I read the note changed my life. I read it everyday. I broke up with Isabela. Nicole and I have been hanging out a lot more than what we used to. "You're really cute," she tells me after I say something.

"So are you," I tell her.

Nicole and I ended up together. We had two kids. A boy and a girl. Y/N Norman and Brett Norman.

Y/N grew up and became a model, Brett grew up to be in a band with his best friends.

Holding Nicole at night was nothing compared to holding y/n those nights that she snuck out of the house and came to my window. She always ended up staying the night, and eating breakfast with us.

Holding y/n was like holding an angel. She made me feel complete. Holding Nicole was like holding a flower. You have to be delicate with your touch or else she'll break. Our fingers are always interlocked, our legs tangled together. My one hand in her sweatpants, just a tad bit, sitting on her smooth lower stomach.

Sometimes she'll turn around and wrap her arms around my torso, and I wrap mine around her. Kissing her forehead, I lay my chin on the top of her head and fall asleep with my beautiful wife in my arms.

I never thought I'd move on from y/n. Little did I know, I'd end up falling in love with her best friend. I still love y/n, of course, but I need to set those feelings aside and face what's in front of me, which is always Nicole. We never spent a day apart after y/n's death. We stuck together.

Till death do us part.

𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪