Alien

#freethekinks

KinkShameCampaign

I always thought that tentacle hentai was just that.
Tentacle hentai

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be abducted

Abducted

By a tentacle monster

Now I won't lie... I watched tentacle hentai because I actually liked it. The idea of being penetrated by a jelly like creature in all holes at once did sound appealing and sexy to me.

I mean.....

Witch and the tentacle monster anyone? That hentai was great.

"What am I doing here?" I ask with slight fee in my voice. All I know is that I'm in a space ship kind of thing and I don't even remember how I got here.

"You're here as a present." The tentacle creature spoke. It's voice was soft and feminine.

"A present? For who?"

"Come,The Lord awaits." It said. Is it some kind of robot or something? It speaks in the same emotionless, distant tone. It's creepy. Well I guess it's best to just follow it to this "Lord" will explain to me why the hell I'm here.

"My Lord, I've brought the present." It said through the large marble doors.

"Enter."

It shoved me into the large room ad locked the door behind me. Ensuring that there's no escape.
"I see you've awoken." The "Lord said. He had a raspy deep manly voice. His appearance was quite different from the other alien. He was purple/violet wearing a black cape that prevented me from seeing the rest of his body. His face was somewhat handsome. Exactly human expect he had a third eye on his forehead in the middle of his two blue coloured orbs.
"What am I doing here?" I said with a shaky voice.
"I thought Lucy would've informed you on that." He smirked.
"Lucy? That's it's name? Well no."
"Well then.... Korin.... let me tell you." He purred. I must admit him saying my name like that made my ovaries cry out for him.
"H-how do you know my name?"
"Korin I know everything about you." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Stalker !
"Everything?" I mocked,which was a terrible idea. The "lords" gazed turned from playful and friendly to scary and cold in a matter of seconds.
Yeah that was a really bad idea.

"Yes,Korin. I know everything about you.",He stalked towards me with his icy gaze plastered on his unrealistically handsome face. With each step he took,I took 3 backwards attempting to put distance between us. Just my luck that I had to bump into the wall and him corner me. I could feel his body heat radiating off his cloak covered body.
"I know your birthday is March 20th, 1997." His head lowered and I could see clearly into his eyes now. In depth. His warm minty breath invades my nostrils and tickle my lips. My heart beats about to explode. I've never been this close to a man....well alien in this case,nevermind my first k-k-kiss.
"You asked why you're here?",I nodded. I have no idea what happened to my speech.
"It's my 1600nth birthday and you're my present."
"Wha-" I found myself above ground and my legs and arms spread wide. My cloths were torn off my body. I didn't even notice I was naked until I felt the cold air hit my skin.
"I also know that you're into a specific kind of porn. Do you know what it is I'm talking about,Korin?" He smirked wickedly. He knew what he was doing to me an he was enjoying every second of it.
Bastard.
My eyes went wide with fear and excitement. His cloak was dropped to the floor and I could see him in all his naked tentacle glory.
"Are you?"
"Yes,dear. I'm a King,A Lord of a very powerful alien race and yes...we so happen to have tentacles too." He licked his plump lips as he stored upon my dripping wet cunt above him,"and I know about your fantasy. So for my birthday you give yourself to me and I will grant you your deepest darkest desire."

Scratch that.

my ovaries are screaming