Gold chains

"Can I please try a heel stretch kady?" Delayla pleads. " Delayla I would love to see that... but your next surgery is soon and it requires you to stay in bed."
Kady says. Kady is Delayla's nurse, she's a beautiful 23 year old women who is like Delayla's mom. " Fine" Delayla says with a sigh as she walks back to her bed. " how come you hate your bed so much? I brought you that beautiful pink fluffy blanket and all those big fluffy pillows." Kady says as she examines Delayla's breathing tubes. " yeah but if I stay in that bed any longer I'm gonna die" Delayla says dramatically as she " faints" on her bed.

"Alright let's go to your surgery." Katy says. " Ok lets go" Delayla says and the 2 girls chat all the way to the surgery room. After the surgery Delayla is really sore so she goes on her iPad and watches videos of her doing gymnastics outside with kady when she was only at stage 1 of cancer. " Can we do this again some time?" Delayla asks. " sorry kiddo your all booked for this week"kady says as she lays beside her to watch the videos. Delayla hands the iPad to the nurse and then opens a locket that was hooked to a gold chain that hangs around her thin neck. She opens it to see a picture of her mom and dad before the car accident. " Are you ok hun? " kady asks " I'm fine, I'll be with them soon enough"