Attack at Crystal Falls

I'm Madison, but people call me Maddy. I live in Crystal Falls. We all dress the same, look the same, eat the same, we are all the same. The weather is always perfect and people are too. I hate Crystal Falls. I don't want to wear an ugly blue romper, just like every other girl. I don't want to have brown hair and blue eyes. I don't want to have a pale pink wall perfectly painted. I don't want to live this way. I now walk to my reform meeting, hoping to change the ways of this world.

The meeting place is always in the basement of my house. When I go down there, I see I am five minutes late and nobody is there. I sat down thinking there waas just traffic for an hour or two, and nobody came still. Of course, my instinct tells me that there is something wrong. I turn on the television and on the news channel it says that we are under attack by some country called, "America".

I instantly run to my saftey zone that my reform made incase someone came down here. It is an invisible, soundproof box where you can't see inside, but people on the inside can see the outside. It is fairly big, we have guns, food, water, a couch, a bed, a television, etc. I go in and lock the 19 locks. They all have diffrent words. I call my family and tell them to come downstairs. But, as someone answeres, I realize that its not my mother. It is the president of Crystal Falls, telling me to save him. I say "come downstairs and knock gentily on every wall." He seemed a little confused, but he did and i got him in the box. "Clever. Very clever, Miss... Miss uhm" "My name is Madison, sir. Madison White. Sir, can you please explain to me what is happening.". " It is forbidden for a citizen to tell of dangers to one another." "DARN IT!" I exclaim. "But I am no citizen." He began his story.