No way

Marinette woke up with Tikki's ramblings.

Her watch showed 2 am. What could be bothering her kwami so much at that time?

- Tikki? What's going on?

- Oh, Marinette! – the kwami floated in front of her. – We need to go to the Eiffel Tower now. Chat Noir is going too!

It caught the heroine attention. She rubbed her eyes while sitting on her bed.

- Chat? Is something wrong?

- Nope – Tikki shaked her head and answered with a calming voice. – I just need you to meet someone.

- Someone? Tikki, what is...?

- You'll see, just transform!

Marinette yawned before standing up. She would be so tired in class on the following day, but... when wasn't she?

- Tikki, spots on!

The city was silent when the heroine arrived at the tower. It was empty. Groaning, she sat there and waited for her partner to arrive.

It didn't take long.

After a few minutes, she heard footsteps behind her.

- Hey, Chat – she greeted while turning around. – Do you know... wait, you're not Chat.

The person behind her was a girl. Ladybug stood up quickly as she studied the person. An akuma...?

- Holy fucking shit, Ladybug! – welp, definitely not an akuma. The blonde girl who was wearing a suit that looked like a bee approached before Ladybug could even react and hugged the heroine. Tight. – I can't believe it, I love you so much!

- W-what?

Was that a new Miraculous Holder? Master Fu once said that there were more Miraculouses and Tikki said she wanted Marinette to meet someone. Could it possibly be?

- I beelieve you're the new member of our squad? – Ladybug never felt so relieved for hearing Chat's voice. The Bee girl turned around to face him and frowned.

- Chat Noir – her voice was so... mean. Ladybug stepped back. – As you can see, Ladybug now have me. You can move on!

- Excuse me? – Ladybug and Chat Noir said at the same time. Ladybug almost regretted it by the mischievous look her partner gave her.

- Uh, of course? - the Bee threw an arm around Ladybug's shoulders. – It's obvious that you have a thing for her, but so do I and I am way hotter than you.

- Don't you try mess with my otp! – another voice said. Ladybug pushed the Bee away to face the newcomer, and tensed. She could feel Chat doing the same.

- Volpina – her handed moved to her yo-yo.

- Whoa, calm down! – Volpina raised her hands as if surrendering. – I am the true Volpina!

Ladybug stared at her. In fact, the outfit was different from the previous Volpina. And she couldn't explain, but she knew the expression in Volpina's face was genuine.

- But dude, this is crazy! – the Fox continued. – I've got to work with Ladybug and Chat Noir, like, the Lucky Duo!

- Ugh, more people – the Bee seemed annoyed. – But you love me more, don't you, LB?

Ladybug faced the girl who was still hugging her.

- I...

- Of course she doesn't! – Volpina answered, pulling Ladybug by her arm. – LB and Chat are perfect for each other!

Chat had a hand on his chin while staring at Volpina with approval.

- You know what? I like this girl.

Volpina shrieked.

- Chat Noir said he likes me! This is the best day of my life!

Ladybug was astonished.

- Excuse me...

- Of course he likes you – again, Ladybug saw herself on the Bee's arms. – You guys have the same stupid ideas. Meanwhile, me and Ladybug are best friends, aren't we?

She reminds me of someone, Ladybug thought. Someone really annoying.

And then, Ladybug was in Chat's arms. Volpina's smile was huge.

- I met her first! – He protested. – For fox's sake, don't bee like this!

- Did someone ever say your puns are annoying? – Ladybug felt the Bee grabbing her arm.

Chat grinned and pulled Ladybug closer to him.

- All the time, right, Bugaboo?

- Can I speak? – she asked. The heroine had the feeling that from that time on, things would be way more complicated.

- Please, do! – Volpina smiled at her. – We should definitely talk, I have so much that I want to talk to you!

Oh god, why me?

- Why don't you guys introduce yourself properly and then – Chat Noir paws off - the boy immediately hid his hands on his back.

- Ladybug wants to know more about me! – the Bee almost screamed. – I knew it! We are friends!

- Um...

- She asked both of us – Volpina corrected. – But oh my god, I'm totally introducing myself to Ladybug holy shit.

Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir seeking for help. She didn't know why, though. He was pouting.

- I'm feline betrayed.

The heroine took a deep breath and approached the edge of the tower.

The other three turned at her.

- LB, what...?

- I'm going to master Fu. Maybe he'll let me retire.