Pocky Love (ChrisFlo fanfiction)

Chris and Carlo just got done with their Christmas shopping. When the two walked into their apartment, they discovered that their roommates, Cyanide and Tyler, were still out. The two placed their bags of groceries on the counter and began putting them away. Carlo was unloading the food, when he found one of his favorite foods, Pocky sticks.

"I love these!" Carlo giggled as he opened the box.

After unloading the rest of the items, Carlo took out another Pocky stick and walked over to the couch. He turned on the tv, and stuck one end of the Pocky in his mouth. Minutes later, Chris sat down next to Carlo, and eyed the Pocky.

Cautiously, Chris leaned closer to the end of the Pocky sticking out of Carlo's mouth. Carlo's eyes flickered in confusion, but Chris had a devious smile. Slowly, Chris bit down on the opposite end of Carlo's Pocky. He began to nibble at it. Carlo tried to pull away when Chris was inches away, but Chris placed his hand behind Carlo's head. Chris pushed his lips against Carlo's, causing him to struggle more. Chris started to push his tongue into Carlo's mouth. Carlo moaned softly as Chris forced Carlo lay on his back, straddling his hips. After a series of moans from the two, Chris lifted up the hem of Carlo's shirt, caressing the soft hairs just above Carlo's waistline. He inched his hand upwards, when the door suddenly swung open.

"Chris! Carlo! Have you seen Cyanide's pho-" Tyler stopped mid-sentence at the scene in front of him. Chris was on top of Carlo, with his hand underneath Carlo's shirt, both blushing.

Chris slid off of Carlo, and eye contact with Tyler. He stared at the two, chuckling softly when he pieced the clues together.

"Uhh, I forgot my phone," Cyanide said as he awkwardly walked into his room to retrieve his phone.

Chris retreated to his room, leaving Tyler with Carlo, who was awkwardly siting on the couch, blushing still.

"Carlo, what were you doing with Chris?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, uh, okay..." Tyler shrugged. Cyanide came back with his phone. They waved and left their apartment, locking the door behind them.

Carlo attempted to get up, realizing he had a major erection at the moment.

Smirking, Chris peeked out of the door, seeing Carlo shuffling back to his room, hand pressed over his crotch. Chris snuck up to Carlo, wrapping his arms around his waist. Carlo blushed heavily as Chris picked him up and carried him to his room. He gently laid Carlo on the bed. Chris reached over Carlo to grab the sheets, and 'accidentally' brushed his hand over his crotch.

"Mhmhm... Chris..." Carlo moaned. His hand flew to his mouth.

Chris smirked, sliding under the sheets with him, gently grabbing Carlo's chin and kissing him. Carlo blushed as Chris pulled him closer, and wove his fingers into his dark hair. Chris began to move his hand down, stopping at his zipper. Carlo's eyes widened when he felt the unfamiliar touch. Chris began to kiss him, causing Carlo to shut his eyes and moan. Using the kiss as a distraction, Chris unzipped his pants, and slid his hand down his jeans. Chris began to gently stroke Carlo's erection through the thin fabric of his boxers. Carlo to let out a long, loud moan.

"C-Chris, p-please... I'm so fucking horny..." Carlo moaned as Chris teased him, tracing the outline of his dick.

Carlo moaned as Chris slid his hand past the elastic band of his boxers, gently stroking Carlo's cock. Carlo let out a series of moans, while Chris peeled back the sheets and licked his length.

"Holy f-fuck..." Carlo moaned.

Chris took him into his mouth, using his tongue to his advantage. Carlo let out a series of soft moans as he watched Chris bob his head.

"F-fuck Chris... I might c-come..." Carlo whined in between moans. Almost immediately, he came into Chris's mouth. Chris forced himself to swallow, as unpleasant as the taste was. He pulled away, licking his lips and looking down at the sweaty mess Carlo had become.

"So uh, what exactly does this make us...? Carlo blushed. "Well, after this we can't exactly just be friends, and it's obvious we have mutual feelings..." He pulled Carlo's boxers back up and pulled the covers over them. Carlo giggled, "Well in that case, tomorrow night can we go on a date?"

Chris nodded, yawning and wrapping his arms around Carlo's waist. Carlo nuzzled into his chest, smiling as he drifted off to sleep.

When Tyler and Cyanide retutned, they peeked into Carlo's room, seeing the two cuddling together. Tyler smiled, feeling a familiar pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Come on Tyler, let's go to bed," Cyanide whispered in his ear. He obeyed and was led by Cyanide to his room, shutting the door behind them.

┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

A/N

Hey everyone! I revised this old shit when I realized it was a huge mess by my 12 year old self. I hope y'all don't mind I switched it from a handy to a beej and and switched out Garlian and Carton with Cyanide and Tyler.

🌚