Chapter 1: The Mistake

It was a dreary day in London as Anaki and his friends were at his house watching the Television, normally they would be outside playing games and messing about but not today as it is raining. his five friends David, Aidan, Emily, Amy, and Jessica were bored thinking of something they could do for fun so they went into the kitchen to see if there was food to eat cause they were hungry. Anaki's Mother, Grace walked into the kitchen to see that they were rooting around in the cupboards she then offers to cook them some food for lunch. David then asked Grace a question as he wondered if there is a place they could go.

David: Grace is there a place we could go to that is sunny and it is somewhere we can have some fun because it's really boring just sitting inside and watching Tv all day.

Grace: Well I'm not sure I honestly don't know many places around so I'm not of any use to you sorry David.

Aidan: Oh well I'm pretty sure the rain will stop soon so we might as well wait.

David: But I don't want to wait I've been bored all day I'd rather be doing homework than stay one more second in this house.

Emily tries to calm down David while Jessica and Grace are talking about something that will soon be revealed to the rest of the group as they are talking amongst themselves.

Grace: Okay settle down everyone Jessica and I talked it over about a trip that will just be the lot of you going.

Jessica: Right how about we go to Paris, it's such a lovely place we could go camping and have a lot of fun for the week, but it has to be fair on everyone's vote so raise your hand if you're up for Paris.

Emily, Jessica, Aidan, and David raised their hands for going to Paris, however, Anaki and Amy did not feel like going to Paris as Anaki had feeling about going as if he knew something bad was going to happen, Amy, on the other hand, didn't want to go because she gets homesick and does not want to leave.

Emily: Oh come on Amy it will be a fun trip and Anaki you to you need a vacation from your hometown once in a while.

Anaki: Fine but I choose the tents and the people sleeping in the tents since we only have 3 tents.

Everyone (except Anaki and Amy): DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy: Do I seriously have to come can't you just go without me.

Anaki is still not 100% about going but he then thinks that not much could go wrong and tries to persuade Amy into going is well.

Anaki: Come on Amy I know I didn't want to go before but now it seems like a lot of fun and I always stick to your side just in case you are worried about anything.

Amy: Ok I'll come with but as long as you keep your promise.

Anaki: I will.

Grace left the room to book aeroplane tickets for the flight to Paris as she does the others head up to Anaki's room to pack Anaki's stuff and the tents ready for the next week. Suddenly Amy regrets her decision of choosing to come along even though they are by her side she is more scared than ever that they are actually serious about going, normally they say they would do something then forget about it the next day but that was not the case for this time.

Emily: I can't wait I'm so excited this is my first time going to Paris I wonder what it'll be like will people know how to speak English or will we need to know how to speak french.

Anaki: Calm your excitement, Emily, you don't want to hit one of us.

David: I finished packing up this tent how about you Aidan.

Aidan: I'm almost done just packing the Stakes away.

Jessica: By the way, guys have any of you seen Amy she was just here a minute ago and she has disappeared.

David: Come to think of it I haven't seen her in a while.

Amy was in the bathroom with the door locked scared about what's going to happen and while doing so she is wrapping toilet paper around her 4 fingers to try and keep her mind from thinking about it too much then suddenly she heard a knock on the bathroom door which scared her.

Emily: HELLO AMY ARE YOU IN THEIR PLEASE COME ON OUT!!!!!!!

Amy: I don't want to go anymore it's too scary just going out of the country with some friends something wrong could happen like we could get split up and never find each other again.

David: Don't worry we are not going to split up we are all sticking together so we don't get lost and we are gonna set up camp in the forest it's gonna be alright.

Everyone was hearing this sudden change with Amy and want to help her get over it by taking her somewhere in the country away from home but she then decided just to drop it and that she will go again but what the others are thinking is whether or not she is gonna change her mind or not when she is on the plane.

Grace: Okay kids i have booked the tickets to Paris so you better be prepared.

Anaki: well I'm ready thanks to all my friends.

Anaki's friends head home and start preparing all their stuff ready for next week and surprisingly Amy was packing away too but very slowly all their parents agreed to it as long they all stick together and no fighting while they are over there as the week went by they all met up at the airport by their parents dropping them off. All of them head into the airport and board their flight.

Jessica: I can hardly wait