1. Taken.

I slammed the door behind me locking it and running into my room. If they wanted to take me I was gonna put up a fight. "Fuck, I'm an idiot" I whisper to myself. I shouldn't of stolen all those Plasmids it just looked so easy to take..... I should've known better. I hear them break through the door and let out a sigh awaiting for the moment they open the door. Well at least I'll die happy I think to myself snickering lightly. As they break through the door I stand up putting my wrists out for them to arrest me. They use brute force despite my cooperation and stagger me out of the room. And I get dragged to the bathysphere I look around me at the horrified faces of the people passing by. They stare at me like some sort of sideshow freak. "Who the hell do you all think you are!" I scream shaking my head violently. I suddenly feel a blunt force to my head and I pass out. Then there is simply white, I look around and it's all that's there. Thoughts rush through my head of my ex-wife, daughter, and the addiction. I chose the drugs in the end they just took over so much of my life. Then the whiteness breaks away and I open my eyes slowly. I turn my head to look at my left and right arm noticing that I'm chained to a chair. I shake mildly trying to wiggle out and hear a voice. "Hello dear boy!" It says laughing slightly. I then see a sliver of his face as he steps out of the shadows, it's Andrew Ryan the so called "Leader of Rapture". I scoff "Andrew, fucking Ryan I should've known you would send your goons after me." I try spitting in his shoe. "Now calm down there boy!" He says laughing mildly. "You shouldn't of stolen those experimental Chems...... now you're gonna pay the price." He says, pulling out a needle. He squirts a little bit out and looks me straight in the eye smiling. "This is what we'll use to flush the chems out, that way you can't escape Fontaine's when we flush you down there." I smirk "you mean the jail for chem addicts and shitty people, I wonder why you're not down there." He walks up to me and smiles back, he then slaps me hard causing a red mark to form on my left cheek. "Now calm down there boy! Don't disrespect the man who has your life in his hands!" He laughs maniacally loud. He puts the needle up to my face and teases me, slipping it down my cheek and causing a small incision. He then without warning stabs it into my arm and I feel my entire body tense up. He slides it down and pours the fluid into my system causing me to black out.
I wake up in a dark place, it's damp and cold as hell. I look around and see pig carcasses strung out around me and I scream. There's a sudden slam outside and someone walks in. It's a burly man who seems to be about 6"3. He grabs me firmly by my arm and drags me across an empty kitchen. We make it out into the dining room, the interior seems perfect. Red curtains and table cloths, chandeliers, and paintings covering the walls. There in the corner sitting alone in a booth is Sander Cohen. The burly man drags me to the booth and throws me into the opposite site of Cohen. I sit there dazed and confused looking around me wondering where I am.  Cohen laughs psychotically and looks straight at me. "Hello there my latest masterpiece!" I roll my eyes. "Now that your here we can go over your hm." He coughs. "Arrangements." He laughs and takes a sip of the scotch in front of him. "We will be taking you to Fontaine's  in a minute." He smiles. "Cuff him up boys." He squeals gleefully. My eyes widen as the burly man from before and another come up behind me and drag me away slowly. I scream "fuck off you bastards!" And they cover my mouth with their dirty hands. Then all I see is a deep array of darkness...