Teenage Love Life

Rosy was 4yrs. old when she met Jason, they became good friends until they were15 yrs. old, one day at their school their teacher decided to partner them all Rosy thought she would partner up with Jason ,but she was wrong......

                 Jasons partner was Angelica,her friend, while she partnered up with Lexa,her other friend, their assignments were making a novel about their bff.so after they went to see their bffs but when Lexa and Rosy went to get their books out of their locker and went to eat ice cream, they both saw Jacob holding Angelica's hand, so they thought they were together, Rosy's heart was broken.

                 On the next day; Rosy always goes to school with Jason, but today she went alone because she was still heart broken, but then she remembered their assignment so she hurriedly asked to see Jason's novel, when she saw Jason's novel she didn't find her name so Rosy hurridly ran crying while heading to the school clinic, but Jason remembered that this was Angelica's novel. After class Rosy got out with a sad face Jason asked her why she was mad at him, but Rosy said "Jason let go of me , you like Angelica more than me! ,Lexa and me saw you two holding hands ,while walking.(she was telling it while crying)"~

                   Jason said "No Rosy you are wrong, we were holding hands because I thought you would be happy that we were spending more time together, but I should have known you would get jealous. (sigh)" , but he didn't notice that Rosy was holding his hand, while tears were dripping, Jason didn't think of anything else to do, so he just hugged Rosy until she calmed down.

                     When they walked home Rosy and Jason said goodbye to each other , on their next day Jason said "Rosy we have been together for 11yrs. now so I would like to take you as my girlfriend,but if you dont want to it's ok", ofcourse Rosy said "Yes,Yes,Yes my sweet Jason" . So on the next day they were hanging out, and eating ice cream, Jason bought Rosy a rose necklace ,while Rosy bought Jacob a guitar.

                              The day finally came that it was the last  day of school, they all were going to be 4th years next year,   they  all hung out to the mall as their last 3rd year day party, after a few hours it was just Rosy and Jacob alone, they went home together and kissed  and said to each other " seeyou next year my love."   

                                             ~Till next season~