Cant believe Its Real

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! I decided to do a fan fiction about Logan Lerman! I hope this turns into a success and please enjoy you guys :) I put effort into this.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter One

I stared at the perfect features of the new worker. I was surprised because he was accepted immediately, without no hesitation or hassel or even time to think about it. I gasped finding out that his office was right across from mine. I saw him put cute glasses on doing work. His shades were up so I could see him do everything. He was working until he saw me staring at him. I was in a total trance and didn't know what was going on around me. I heard my name.

"Ms. Davis" Someone has said, not once, but three times. I saw the boy look up, which caused me to look up.

I saw my boss Mr. Garretson staring down at me. He had a look on his face which said 'pay more attention'.

"So. Ms. Davis, I've seen you have met Mr.Lerman." Mr. Garretson said pouting towards the boy.

"Um,not really." I replied.

"Now you have. Mr. Lerman, I would like you to meet Ms. Davis." Mr. Garretson said. I never noticed that Mr. Lernan was standing beside Mr.Garretson.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Logan." Mr. Lerman said sticking a hand out to shake.

"Emily" I said shaking his hand.

"You two, get to work!" Mr. Garretson had said walking away

I walked into my office. I kept glancing at Logan while he kept glancing at me.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave. I got my bags and walked towards the door when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Logan smiling at me.

"You wanna grab a bite?" Logan asked me. I could tell he was hungry.

"Sure" I said walking out of the door and checking out with my card.

I walked on the sidewalk with Logan trailing after me. I saw girls licking their lips seductivley and giving him goo goo eyes and looks. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey. This deli has the best sandwiches" I said leading Logan into the deli. I ordered the sandwiches while Logan kindly paid for them. I usually eat a lot, since I love food. I didn't want to act like a slob today.

As I ate my sandwich, a blonde girl dressed in slutty clothes walked up to Logan.

"Hey hottie. How about you ditch her and come with me so we can have fun?" The girl asked Logan, while she was glaring at me. My face turned red. I could easily punch her, but I didn't want to make Logan scared of me.

"Um sorry no thanks." Logan said simply. He took a big bit out of his sandwich.

"Aww come on cutie. We could have some fun at my house." The girl said rubbing his arm and flirting with him.

"I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in girls like you." Logan said looking down at his food. He didn't even look at the girl.

The girl scowled at Logan then walked away.

I took a last bite out of my sandwich and didn't talk for a while.

I saw a bunch of girls all twirling their hair and staring at Logan.

I threw out my food and walked out the door without notifying Logan. A couple of seconds later, Logan was standing besides me.

"Hey... What's wrong?" Logan said sensing my irritation.

I didn't reply; I just kept walking. Logan grabbed my shoulder, turning me around to look at him.

I could feel his warm breath breathing on me. It smelled minty and fresh. We were only inches apart.

"I just don't like every girl giving you goo goo eyes" I said simply.

Logan chuckled. He grabbed my wrist and started pulling into a mall. He kept pulling me until we stopped at a booth.

I groaned recognizing that it was the booth where you can write anything on a shirt for 5 dollars.

Logan was already starting to order a shirt. A few minuets later, Logan told me to put that shirt on.

I put it on and read it in the dressing room mirror. It read:

"This person is mine. If you look at him, go near him, or even touch him, I will murder you."

On the bottom, it had a arrow pointing left. I walked out of the dressing room and to Logan.

He paid for the shirt and grabbed my cold left hand and held it in his warm right hand. We walked out of the mall hand in hand.

Good thing the shirt was a sweater, because it's cold outside. I pulled my hat down lower and wrapped my scarf around as the cold air hit me, stinging my nose.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading the first chapter guys! I know it was long. I love all my readers and thanks for reading this. I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. :D