Chapter 0

I've lied. I've lied about my feelings, I've lied about my abilities, I've lied about my age. I lie to be believed. I'm currently 12. Most people think I'm at least 15 at first glance. You have to get to know me to be able to figure out my age. I do act quite childish at times, but that doesn't make me a child.

My name? I'm "mystery-chan". That's what people like to call me at least. At school that is. I go to EMS (Esperanza Middle School) and have my own private studies. I'm what you would call a "special student". I pretty much live in the school. I've spent my entire life away from other human beings. I just don't belong with anyone. I'm able to watch the other students from the security cameras. I've actually had my eye on one student in particular... He just... Stands out to me.

I've been watching him since he came here to EMS. I've noticed that he is very popular with the ladies. In all honesty he doesn't actually look half bad. But the one thing that I began to notice since about mid-year of when he was in sixth grade was he would turn down every girl that confesses her feelings to him. He started dating this really pretty girl (whom I assume was quite popular) in the beginning of seventh grade. She didn't even wave to him after a month. She seemed sad one day and that's when she started ignoring the guy. I don't understand what he could have done to make her like that. Did someone say something about him that she didn't like?

~~~~~

All I knew at the time was that when two people fall in love they date and eventually get married and have kids. I didn't know what it was to break up with someone. I'm Mystery-chan now age 15 and this is where the story truly begins.