1

I sat there  1 minute 53 seconds left in my last game at Johnson academy. The Vikings were in the lead 56 to 24 against their rivals the Sullivan academy wildcats. The clock ticked away as we scored one last time- my last touch down as a Viking cheerleader.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked out on the field after the last touchdown, we shook hands with the other team and heard a few speeches from the coaches. After the speeches I gathered the team. They were the first to know that I was leaving Johnson academy, becides my best friend who shed more tears than needed. The team cried and hugged me as we said our goodbyes.  I walk and grab my backpack from the fence, grabbing my phone texting my moms friend who id be living with for the next 6 years.  She found me and told me we were waiting on her son.
"What son?" I asked confused expecting her " only child" as my mom explained it, to be a girl.
"Cole." she told me looking from her phone to the field looking for her son, I mean Cole.
At first I didn't know what to do as Katie's son walked up, I quickly realized who Cole was.
I stood shyly behind Katie acting interested in my phone, hoping he wouldn't notice me.  But he did, of course. Thankfully he didn't say anything in front of his mom tho .
^^^^^^^^^
*at Coles house *
" If it's ok with you You'll have to share a room with Cole." Katey said .
I replied "That'll be fine," I said worried ," thanks."
I walked in to Coles room to the sound of the shower running and Kevin gates playing. I brought in my bags and turned to the mirror to take my hair down. I looked around, he had a big King sized bed and a large tv. I walked around I opened the closet to a giant walkin closet. I didn't hear the shower stop as I looked through the closet and walked out with my phone in hand, paying no attention to my surroundings .
"Hey" I heard a little to my left. I saw a shirtless Cole sitting on his bed hair slightly messed up. "Um, hi?" I said kinda akwardly. "I'm going to shower" I stated quickly. Grabbing my duffel bag without looking up and walking in to the bathroom.  I took a quick shower worrying if he actually noticed  me. I hop out and put on a big Tshirt and underwear walking out with wet hair. He was on his phone when I walked in but looked up shortly at me. " so let's talk" he said turning to sit In front of me. "ok?" I said confused. "So" he said  " why are you here?" he asked smirking.
" Well, my  sister got a sports scholarship to a high school in Nebraska and they get a free kid so they took my brother . And I didn't want to leave so my mom, your moms best friend, got it arranged that I go to school at Sullivan and live with you"
" oh " he replied.
" do you remember me ?"  I asked
" do you remember me ?" he replied .