The Video

You are that person who always watched BTS on youtube and would secretly cry to yourself when you realized that you never were able to go to any of their concerts. You always posted videos on youtube dancing to BTS songs even though you have no knowledge on how to dance. You always wanted to dance like J-hope, Jungkook, or Jimin, but you would probably be on a lower level than Rap Mon or Jin.

 One day you were on youtube watching videos on BangtanTV until you noticed a new video that was posted on the channel. Your heart nearly stopped as you read the title, "BTS Reacts To ______'s Boy Meets Evil Dance Cover" you start to watch the video almost forgetting to breathe a couple times. The whole time you were just watching J-hope reacting to your video while you were feeling slightly embarrassed that he is watching a person like you dance with no knowledge of dancing.

 The video ends and they all stand up to say a final message, "______ thank you for your AMAZING dance cover, we are hoping for more dance cover soon SARAGHAEYO!!". You sit in front of your laptop with your mouth open and thanking the person who put subtitles on the video for like 5 minutes. When your soul finally returned to your body, you RAN down to your parents and had to convince them for 5 hours before they let you go to one of their concerts at Kcon.

-------------------------------

If you made it through the first chapter, don't forget to leave your honest opinion in the comments.

If you didn't find this book interesting check out my other book "Our Memories"