The Hidden Royal Nerd: Chapter 1.

Day one.

Adrian pov.

"This is not working out." I said to the girl in front of me. I was done with her, she was getting too clingy and quite frankly it annoyed the hell out of me.

"WHAT, WHY? Look whatever I did I'm sorry, I really thought we had connection. I love you Ad.” God I hate it when people call me that.

"Uh no no no, YOU had a connection, I don't even remember your name, sorry babe." I said. Well this was awkward.

"But..." I just stood there, staring at her. "Well…Uh...Call me if you change your mind." She said desperately.

"Uh huh." I said even though I had no intention what so ever to call this girl again. "Later." I said as I made a dash for it.

"Wow doesn't that make it every girl in school that you gone out with and dumped." Liam said as I began to walk to my next class. Liam is my best friend and beta of my pack. My pack is called the Blackstone pack and it’s the largest pack in North America. And at 18, I own it.

"Yeah so." I said, not entirely knowing where Liam was going with this.  

"And you still haven't found your mate." Liam pointed out.

"Well you haven’t either."

"Yes but I'm not soon to be Alpha and needing a mate to lead along side me." 

"Well that can wait, I'm still young and hot, I can still have my fun till then." 

"Wooow arrogant much.” Liam said, with a grin in his face. “Oh yeah, did you hear there's a new girl coming to this school."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head to face him and with a serious face I asked. "Is she hot?"

 Liam just burst out laughing and said with an evil smirk "Yeah she's a real charmer, you guys would make the perfect couple."

I grunted. "O-k. Freak." I mumbled under my breath but he still heard and smacked me upside the head.

"I heard that." Liam exclaimed.

"Well duh!" I said with a hint of sarcasm and smacked him back.

If anybody else hit me like he did, I would have ripped them apart but Liam and I have known each other since we were two. He was more of a brother to me than anyone else.

"Uhh Liam, what’s that weird smell?" I asked as my nostrils began to burn from the stench.

"Oh you'll see." Liam said with the wickedest grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella pov.

It's my first fucking day of school and I stink of fucking onions and I’m practically wearing cloths that look like they came out of a bin bag. I was wearing an oversized brown jumper and baggy black jogging pants. Not to mention my once long shiny black hair is now braided and tied up into a messy bun. To make matters worse, I wore black contacts to cover my electric blue eyes under my thick four inch glasses.  Its like I'm screaming to be bullied, and wearing bright pink braces doesn't help either…

But this is the price I have to pay for being a royal werewolf.

"Hi, I'm new here." I said to the receptionist who just gave me the dirtiest look ever.

Bitch.

Looks like she’s a wolf to and can't stand the smell of onions. Oh well.

"Well here’s, your schedule....Bye." She said, practically shooing me from the office. What a cow, any other time I would have destroyed her, but I have to keep a low profile and seem as human as possible…

Well at least for now.

Looking at my schedule my first class was biology. Well that’s just bloody well fantastic, I hate science. As I was walking to my first lesson, every single person in the school was looking at me like I was trash. Wolf or human. Guess I have to get used to this whether I like it or not. And trust me, I don’t like it.

I felt a thud and fell to the ground. I was to busy looking at my potential threats rather than looking at the man in front of me who had knocked me down. “Ouch!” I exclaimed.

But then I looked up and my whole world came tumbling down.

Good God. No no no please no. He can't be my mate...