Pt.1 || The First 100 Days

Day 1

Maybe it was accidentally. Maybe it wasn't. You both met through mutual friends and on a company project. You liked his sense of humor. He liked your mix of shyness and boldness. It was a awaiting friendship ready to blossom.

 It was a awaiting friendship ready to blossom

Day 25

It wasn't awkward. It was fun and exciting meeting this person who made you laugh and feel happy. You both saw a great friendship. Calls and texts were sent and answered daily. Random questions gave you both reason to open up about life. It was nice.

Day 50

Friends or more than that? You asked yourself that as you thought about this boy you seemed to have fallen for. He made you feel complete, something that was lost with another companion long ago. You then became nervous around him, not being able to act like yourself.

"Hey (y/n) you're really quite today, you good?" He asked you with concern.

"Yeah Yoongi, just didn't get much sleep last night." You replied to him mustering a fake yawn.

He turned back to his work and talking to his other coworkers. But he kept glancing back at you. Making sure you were alright. 

You stared pretend not to notice but inside it felt like a dream you had been wanting to have. 

Day 60

Day 85

Day 85

Being with Yoongi was just like how you imagined. He was sweet and kept you laughing at all his dumb jokes. He was nervous when it came to the first kiss, debating whether or not ask first. His eyes would give you a warmth that you never wanted to leave. And when you he hugged you, he gave you that sense of protection no one else let you feel. It was a never ending fairy tale.

Day 100

Engulfing deeper into one another interest and nightmares gave you both a bond that didn't feel like it could be broken. You shared dreams and failures. Ecstatic moments and  upsetting moments. He wanted to be a rapper and showed you lyrics he poured his heart into. You told him about you're dream of helping others and traveling the world.  He was yours and you were his.