Chapter 1

I was a student who have many goals in life, that was me back in my elementary days. Now that I'm in highschool, I learned so many crappy things like how to smoke do drugs etc. I want to be part of the society, I want to be a cool kid. I skipped classes just to play computer games and hang out with the so called "cool kid" friends. I've forgotten what I wanted to become someday.

I met Wendy. She was a transfer student from other school and she's kinda my type. I had a crush on her but I kinda just wanna hit on her. After not a long time I made my move.

"Uhmm, Hi there Ms. Wendy, Wendy Ashley Burns." I was kinda little bit nervous while I approached her at first.

"Ohh, Hi... Klein, was it, right?"

"Yuuups. Klein, Klein Shaun Rivers."

She smiled and I guess she's into me also, so I've taken advantage to the situation. Let's skip a bit. We began to hangout often, my plans were still the same I just wanted to hit on her. It was perfectly planned because I've waited long enough to make it a perfect crime. Days, weeks passed I began to confess to her.

After the afternoon break I went to her classroom and approached her slowly, many boys stared at me because damn she's so popular and she is so gorgeous like a morning dew. Then things began.

"Wen, can we talk later at the back of the school building? I just wanted to tell you something."

"Okay, S-sure." She replied.

The bell rungs and class is dismissed. I hurriedly went to the place where we would meet, I'm so excited on what to say, I couldn't help myself to smile like an idiot. Few minutes later she came and we began to talk.

"Sorry I was a bit late because I helped ms. Sabrina to carry books to the Library."

"Such wow, you are not just pretty but you're also helpful."

"Naah! It's normal, BTW, what do you want to tell me?"

"I-I... just want to say to you that I kinda like you, yup I liked you a lot and I can't hide this feeling anymore it's killing me in the inside."

She was speechless after I confessed. She walked away and I thought that I was about to get dumped. I was asking myself that maybe I really got dumped but damn she's so gorgeous as hell.

Few days passed still she didn't went to school. I was worried and I don't know what to do and I think it's my fault, maybe she's too shy to go to school after what happened, damn I don't know what to do really it's bugging me every time.

It was monday morning I saw a matte black car parked at the school ground I thought that there was an official visiting at our school. I went to that car to check it out and have a selfie because it's my favorite car color. Now as I walk towards the car the window suddenly opened and I was shocked and I could really not believe on what I saw, it was Wendy.

"W-wendy I was worried that because on what I did, you were too shy to go to school."

"No.. I was having a headache at that time, I'm also worried because maybe you will never ever talk to me again because you think that I have dumped you but I will never dump you Klien." She said tenderly.

I was speechless on what she said to me. My mind blank out, I couldn't do anything my heart beats so fast like a bullet train. "What is this I'm feeling?" I said to myself. Why am I so sad and yet so happy I could understand it.

I opened the door of the car and I hugged her very tightly.

"So we are offical now?" I said laughing.

"Yuuuupps." She replied.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world you know that?"

"Why?"

"Why? You asked? Well there is so many guys out there who is more handsome than me who take study seriously and still you chose me to be part of your life now."

"I don't care about your background or what kind of person you are Klein, I want you, I fell inlove with you and I don't base my love just because you are like that, No human being can teach their heart to who they should love, they chose it by themselves."

"I so love you babe."

"I so so so love you too my babe."

She was always my motivation in going to school, call it a puppy love but what I'm feeling is real so real.

It was really a dream come true. She was damn perfect fit for me. I so love her damn I'm going crazy again.

I went to her room to check on what she is doing. She was doing her essay as usual and I got excited about it.

I'm really a stalker damn this side of mine I can't be okay without seeing her, a day without her... I can't imagine it. I'm so realy madly inlove with her.

The teacher called me out because of my failing grades, one more grading period if I will not make it they will decide to kick me out.

It scares me because if I fail I cannot see Wendy anymore and I can't live without her. So I decided to take school seriously now.

I keep on going to the library to study to seek more knowledge about what is life and what should I do so that I could not lost her.

One afternoon Charles my computer friend he was on 2nd level, he saw me on the library and teased me.

"Look who's here *Laughing* Klein is this really real?"

"Stupid Charmander, I just want to pass my subjects because I don't wanna lose Wendy."

"Hahaha, keep it up my bro, so no more computer games? No Dota 2?"

"Yups but it's only for a mean time.

Love really can change anyone. I was a trash back then but now I'm starting to twinkle like a star.

I called Wendy,

*ringing*

"Hi I love you so much my dear babe my everything, my love of my life, my Wendy."

"I love you too my babe, you are going crazy again huh. But arghhhhh, damn you why are you always making me speechless?"

"I dunno I just say what I have in mind and what does my heart says."

"Stupid Klein... stupid" *blushing like hell*

"See you tommorow then."

"Okay babe, bye I love you, muuuuuuaaaah."

"I love you too muuuuaaaaah, take care always."

I still believe that love has a power to turn anything negative to be positive, impossible to possible in so many ways. I so love her. She is the drug in me, without her I can't pass this sunjects, I can't be this kind of man if I didn't met her.