1.

" once you lose what you love most you turn as cold as ice.. "

Harry's pov

I walked down the hall of this company I owned, all mine. Passed down to me by my father , he was a very wise man. He's the man who taught me all I know. I walked down the hallway with a feeling of triumph. My mother on the other hand. My father referred to her as a " untalented slut ". I have yet to know of her , she left my life when I was 7 , back then I was to young and stupid. But father said she left to the arms of another man. Soon hated her guts , but fuck her. My father passed away last year so I was in fact grieving but turned cold , no friends , nor siblings. And don't get me started on these little prositutes that I get a quick fuck out of every now and then.

" Mr. Styles "

My thoughts were interupted by my secretary. I rolled my eyes " What is it now ? ". Could a day never go good for me.

" Well Erick is here Mr. Styles , you had a meeting today "

Shit! " Ah yes, how could I forget ! ". I hurriedly walked in my office to see Mr.Bland here already.

" You know I hate waiting " He croaked , he looked at his wrist watch like he actually had somewhere to be.

" Yes sir my apology , but we are signing papers today. Aren't we ? " I said smirking. Today was the day I earned the profit of the Blaketon Art Gallery. I wouldn't be running it , i'd have my best staff member do that for me.

" Yes, just sign here & here. " there was a paused as he picked up his pen and signed the paper as well. " Lucky your father was like a brother to me , make us proud Harry ".

I shook my head yes not paying him any mind , I was thinking of my inspiration for my next painting going in my Art Hall. He exited my office before I get a call from a man I truly hated to hear from. Only used him for the girls he rents out so I could get a stiff one.

" Harry ! Dylan speaking " he said in the usually saracastic voice he had. Dylan was an old associate of mine, tall slim man . Brunette he was , but always had his hair slicked back, he had soft grey eyes aside which I found a rare mix. I rolled my eyes. " Hello Dylan ". I found him rather annoying, but he has the best pussy sitting around in that building.

" I have a fair amount of girls that came in today ". He said chuckling, usually when they " come in " he finds them wondering and checks them out, gets them tested and makes sure they have nothing to live for, or some girls bring themselves, giving a sob story just to make money. Still in my view they were just sluts in the making. " I'll stop by right now to take a look. " I hung up not waiting to here what he had to say. I walked out my office.

" Goodbye Mr. Styles ". My secretary says and I nod at her walking out.

~

After driving for what seemed like forever due to traffic, I finally arrived. I got out the car, locking the door behind me. I walked inside the dump, smelled like sex and desperation. Girls were looking hot I won't lie, but what's not hot is the fact that they smelled like drugs and alcohol.

" Harry ! What took you so long mate ? " Dylan smirks , he only likes me for my money but the last time I came here was maybe 2 years ago. I truly hate it here.

" I'm here is what matters so can we just get to the point ? " I said rolling my eyes. I knew Dylan didn't give a fuck about me or my attitude, deep down he really didn't have the keenest eye for me but pretended he did. I can see the bullshit.

Alex's pov

" Why do I have to be here ? " I cried out. He dragged me upstairs, that led to some dressing room where this women maybe older finishing some girl up and rushed her out the door.