Sand of forgiveness

Two friends were walking through a desert. At some point of their journey they had a serious argument. Anger led the one friend hurt and slap the other one in the face.

He then realized after what he did was wrong but chose to do nothing.

The one who got slapped got really hurt physically and emotionally.

He didnt do anything to hurt his friend back, instead he just walked not so far and then wrote something on the sand:

"Today, me and my best Friend had an argument, he got mad and slapped me in the face. My heart hurts so much..."

They continued on walking until they found an oasis.

They then decided to take a bath.

The one who had been hurt by his friend got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but his friend saved him...

His heart was really touched with his friend's action that he wrote down something on a stone:

" Today, my best friend saved my life :). "

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him...

“After I hurt you, you wrote it down in the sand and now that I saved you from the mire, you wrote it on a stone. Why is that?”

His friend replied with a smile...

“When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away...

But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in a stone. Where no wind can ever erase it forever.”

The man realized that he is lucky to have a friend that is very forgiving and appreciates him a lot.

They say :

it takes a minute to find a special person,

an hour to appreciate them.

a day to love them,

but then an entire life to forget them.

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.