Something else?

Ally p.o.v 

It's been five years in Miami and Austin, Trish, Dez, and i grew well except i'm 19 Austin's 20 Trish is 19 and Dez is the same age as Austin so...life's been good ever since. and Austin and I been singing together now. cause i got over my stage fright. and... since Christmas is coming up were making a Christmas party for all the kids and for all of Miami too! "ALLY" "huh what?" i was thinking too long i forgot what austin was saying."oh...sorry austin i uh...was just thinking"i said "yeah...thinking" he said sarcasticly "oh be quiet you!" I cuckled and he laughed along "heh okay okay come on lets get back to work so we kept writting our song"... even though we just started but we got it good...

6 hours later...

"okay bye austin see you tomorrow!" "bye ally!" after he left i went up to the practice room and daydreamed there for a while...when i woke up from my dream i thought about going to Trish's for the rest of the night and well have a sleepover so i called trish "hey trish you mind if we you know have a...sleepover?" "Ally how old are we 5? but yeah we can." "yay! thanks trish" once i arrived at trish's house she said if it's okay to invite other girls from school so i said sure she invited kira austin's girlfriend of coruse... and cassidy she's nice i mean were friends...yeah. once we all put our pajama's on we sat down and guess kira talked about...right austin. i mean austin is a great guy but what do girls see in him i don't? i'm his friend so i should'nt ask that...right? trish ask if she could do someone's hair so i answred "ME!" so i sounded interested in it she squeled like crazy! what she did she put MORE highlights in my hair i have to admit i did like it but they were more taken out like there was a little more brown then honey brown but she foucesd more on the bottom but it looked pretty about two hours later we decided to get some bueaty sleep i always put my hair in to a pony tail so i brushed my hair then put it in a high pony tail then went to bed...

Austin p.o.v

"AUSTIN GET UP HONEY!" my mom yelled "PANCAKES!" as soon as she said that i got dressed qucikly as i could then ran downstarirs then ate my pancakes i love my mom's pancakes "thanks mom!" i said "your wellcome" "hey mom i'm gonna go to ally's house okay?" "okay be careful!" "thanks mom bye!" " bye sweetie!" i got my car keys and went to my white chevy cruze i drove to ally's i was about to go into our practice room when i heard singing...

"I used to bite my tounge and hold my breath

scared to rock the boat and make a mess 

so i seat quietly, agreed politely 

I guess that i forgot a choice 

Let you push me past the breaking point 

I stood for nothing, so i fell for everything 

You held me down, but  i got up(HEY!)

Already brushing off the dust 

You hear my voice, you hear that sound like thunder gonna shake the ground

You held me down but i got up(HEY!)

Get ready 'cause I've had enough

I see it all, I see it now 

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, the fire dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar oh oh oh oh oh oh,

oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh,

You're gonna hear me roar...