Characters

The Mountain Man aka Mountain Spirit:

A mysterious man who lives in the mountains and is rarely seen by people. His age and name are not known and he watches all who pass through the mountains.

Hannah Adams:

A young 19 year old blond girl who has been told many stories if the Mountain Man and thinks of him as the spirit of the mountains. She is constantly entering the mountains with her brother, David, and two friends Ashley and Sarah to search for the man.

David Adams:

A 21 year old man who works as a horse wrangler selling and buying horses.  He also accompanies his sister in her search for the "Mountain Spirit" and keeps ignoring Dale's constant pestering. Also he has a crush on Rebecca Hobbs.

Sarah Collins:

A 17 year old who's dad owns a horse farm.  She and her sister Ashley love being in nature and around the horses.  Also she enjoys hanging out with friends .

Ashley Collins:

Sarah's 13 year old sister and owner of a black stallion at her dad's horse farm just outside of Danfield.  She and her sister help in Hannah's search for the Mountain Man as well. 

Rebecca Hobbs: 

The sister of Riley and admirer of David even though she tries to hide it. She is a ranch hand on David's farm and helps others get started. Her favorite horse is a black and white horse name CoCo. 

John Collins: 

Sarah and Ashley's dad who owns a horse farm near the mountains.  He sells to and buys horses from David to help with various rodeos. He constantly hears reports of outlaws running around Danfield.

Dale Sloan: 

Danfield's blacksmith and horse trader.  He knows everything there is to know about horses and where to get the best breed.  Dale is always pestering David about possible work options on the farm.

Mason Jackson: 

The 32 year old mayor of Danfield who is the town's only law enforcement.  He is always sending out scouts to try and keep the law and peace in Danfield. His daughter is the head show gal at the local bar casino.

Marie Jackson: 

The 25 year old daughter of the mayor and head show gal at Riley's Bar and Casino. Her cousin Allie is the lead rodeo trainer on Luke Hayes' farm. Marie is deeply in love with Riley, but will never tell you that.

Riley Hobbs: