My Abuse Story

This is not a story, I never thought I would write, but here it goes. I had an abusive 3 years of high school. It all started in late August 2010. It was freshman year, and I had choir with this teacher who is just a monster. He did things, no other teacher has ever done to me before. During school and after school, he would emotionally and verbally abuse me, scream in my face, threaten me, and kick me out of class whenever I didn't do anything wrong. It was during my first high school musical Bye Bye Birdie, was when the real part gets worst. He abused me during the rehearsal process of the show, and during costume fittings, he abused me for an half an hour, or an hour, but I was in fear of my life, and I thought he was going to kill me. He never put me in anything. He never put me in Select Choir, leads in the musicals, nor the solos in Choir Concerts, because he has always treated me like shit. He put my 3 years of high school as a living hell and nightmare. He hated my family, and my family hated him. And the worst part was that I would be mean to other people(friends, family, etc.), all because he was mean to me. He also accused me of stuff that I didn't do. I just wanted to homeschool myself, because I just couldn't be near that monster anymore, I had to escape from him somehow. But luckily, my Senior year of high school, he was gone/fired/suspended, because he had sex with a student, and he actually resigned by the way, and I felt like I was free, and that I was finally saved after all those years of being abused, bullied, and tourtured by him. My high school years were terrible, because of him. People now ask me, "Why didn't you report him", and I tell them, "Because I was scared that I would get in trouble for reporting another teacher". If you have someone that's abusing you, be vocal about it, takes courage, and it takes strength. And also, if someone is abusing you, tell somebody, it could be your mom, dad, best friend, teacher, guidance counselor, anybody. And that's my story, I wanna thank you for your time, and stay safe. Don't let anyone hurt you, or get you down. And one more thing. He was never my director, and never will be. He is not forgiven.