Part I

Title: Abuse Me (Part I)

Pairing: Zarcel (Zayn/Marcel)

Rating: R.... Well anyone can read it. Just no hate please? :)

Warning: Smut! Also includes: spanking, whipping, rough sex, uhh and more intense things???

ANOTHER WARNING!!: lol this is horrible. Ill get better at smut though.

"Zayn!" Marcel squeaked as the paddle made contact with his reddened cheek.

"Did- I- Tell you- You could- Speak?" Zayn growled, slapping Marcel's ass with the hairbrush paddle after each word. Marcel lurched forward in unison with each clap of polished wood against his creamy skin. He shook his head, biting his lip. He whimpered as another clap was heard. Each hit made to Marcel's bum made Zayn's cock twitch with excitement in his black boxer briefs. 

"Oh my god," Marcel gasped as Zayn brought the paddle down even harder before tossing it aside. It clattered against the concrete floor as Zayn ripped Marcel from his lap and pressed him against the wall. 

"Now I'm gonna fuck you right here," He whispered hotly into the pale boy's ear. Marcel whined in desperation. 

Zayn tutted, his warm breath hitting the back of Marcel's neck, making his legs tremble.

Zayn grabbed a gag ball from the nearby table, pressing it against Marcel's lips. Marcel complied eagerly, parting his lips and taking the ball into his mouth. Zayn clasped it shut behind his head, flat against his light brown hair.

The raven haired lad pushed up the emerald eyed boy's glasses, kissing the edge of his lips and across his cheek, then down his neck. Then, without warning, Zayn pressed the tip of his cock against Marcel's hole. Both boys moaned deeply, the bottom pushing back against the top, wanting more of his dick inside him.

"God, your so tight. So fucking tight," Zayn mumbled as he watched his length nuzzle in between Marcel's reddened arse cheeks. Marcel squirmed and writhed in Zayn's grasp, tightening around his thick cock eagerly. Zayn clicked his tongue and slipped on something cold onto Marcel's cock. Marcel tightened once again around Zayn's shaft and looked down. Zayn had slipped a silver cockring with a heart charm around his cock and balls. 

His cock, which stood tall, proud, and needy, leaked precum as he needily attempted to get some form of friction.

Zayn, noticing this, grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head against the cold wall, leaving poor Marcel unable to move as he continued to fuck his cute, little hole slowly. 

Fucking bastard. Marcel thought bitterly.

Zayn sped up, now pounding Marcel's ass ruthlessly. Marcel was a moaning mess as he, too, fucked himself back against Zayn. He quickly pulled out, not wanting to cum yet, and laid Marcel on the red leather couch that was nearby. Zayn unclasped the ballgag, tossing it aside with the hairbrush paddle and hovered his own ass over Marcel's face, holding up his cock against his lower abdomen, stroking slowly.

"Eat me out," Zayn demanded, then moaned once he felt Marcel's tongue shyly prod at his entrance.