Let's do bahut kuch(parth gauri controversy)

"Be patient.. Everything cones to you at the right moment-Buddha.. Dubai trip next.. outfit : @pankysoni"

"how many tyms u will read it..", sleepy parth asked niti keeping his hand around her stomach..

Both were lying in bed with niti in parth's back hug.

"baat mat kro mujhse tum", she threw his hand out of her stomach..

"yaar.. let me sleep na vaise v continuous events ki wajah se I'm tired upar se daily soap drama of our life. Let me feel your warmth na."

She turned and cupping his face whispered, "Everything will be alright. I'm with you, your family , friends and fans are with you."

He again keeps his hand around her stomach and whispering "I know" pulled her more close to him.

"Acha aru suno na",she said with extra sugary tone. He smiled and whispered huskily, "don't try to butter me Mrs. Samthaan ..."

She blushed and hides her face on his shoulder and neck.

He hugged her more tightly and whispered, "I will eat you if u won't stop blushing"

"aarav"

"loves niti",he completed her sentence..

"I love you too"

"I know.."

"fir kyu jaa rhe ho?"

He sighed sadly and make her look him, "you know it's important.. please aise ni kro.."

She sniffed and a lone tear fell from her closed eyes.

"niti.. please.. you know you are my weakness",wiping her tears with his thumbs he said in choked voice.

"say..you..love...me", she demanded like a child with her shivering lips and wobbly chins.

He looked her with aww face and smiling said, "haa baby I love you only"

And in next minute she was crying in his arms hiding her face on his chest and he was rubbing her hairs hugging her close.

After sometime he said strictly, "now no more tears. Bas bol diya maine.."

She stopped crying but didn't left him and he kept caressing her hairs..

"jaana jaruri hai"

He didn't answer her knowing she will start crying again.

"kitne baje ki flight hai?"

"kal ki.."

"itni jaldi..",she said like baby drawing pattern on his chest..

"aaj hu na saath.."

"main fir se bimar ho gyi toh", she asked looking into his eyes blinking her eyes ,to butter him, with a frown.

He smiled looking her and said pecking her lips turning her frown into smile, "to main fir aa jaunga tumhare pass"

"aur tumhara event?"

"cancel kar dunga like Kolkata wala kiya.."

"nhi u go.."

"suddenly go? What you planned on my back?"

"kuch v toh ni.."

"seriously..?", he asked suspiciously.

"haa..."

"I know you madam.. tell me kya plan kiya hai?"

"monster..", she muttered making face but still snuggling to his chest

"that I know. Now tell me what I don't know.", he asked in serious tone.

She showed her battishi n said, "I will eat all junk food. Tumne last one month se mujhe khane ni diya.."

He said gritting his teeth, "sochna v mat. Varna tumhe batunga main ache se.."

"rhoge toh na",smirking she said

"I have my ways to find out about you like last time."

"FYI last time I was in Mumbai waha ananya called you and this time I'm here in Pune", she said proudly.

"in your house where your husband has his parents who will tell me..", he said smirking while his hand went to her waist pulling her more close.

"mom dad is on my side"

"wo toh hai but when it's comes to your health they are on my side", he smiled evilly rubbing their nose together.

"pliz na parth.."

"no way. Avi v you have cold"

"but fever toh ni hai na",she chided like a child.

"avi kaisa feel ho rha h?",he asked worriedly and tried to divert her attention.

"best ever feeling..itna ki I can do anything", she exclaimed with happiness.

He sighed in relief and thank god.

Then looked her naughtily, "acha.. kuch v?"

"haa.. kuch v..", she exclaimed without getting what he meant by 'kuch v'

Next minute he pinned her on bed and said blowing air on her neck, "let's do bahut kuch.. it's three months.."

She closed her eyes. Her breath got uneven. Her toes curled and weakly she moaned his name turning him more on.

He hummed and blew his hot breath on her cleavage pulling her night gown down in that a.c chilled room..

Her one hand went to his dark and dense hairs while other dug on his shoulder leaving it's mark on it..

His hands went down ,throwing her pa***, her sensitive part rubbing her and turning on both of them more for each other..

She threw her hands on bed fisting it on bed sheeting unable to tolerate the torchers of his hand and mouth which was on her sensitive part.

"aaaarrrraaavvvv.. pl..please..", she cried lastly as his torchers were uncontrolled..

"pl..please..wh..what.." , he mumbled in between sucking her b*****

"do..do..na"

"do..what..?" he took out his pant with his legs..

"please..", she cried knowing he is intentionally teasing her..

"say..me..", he continues his work on her both sensitive part..

" love me damn it..", finally she shouted as his hand worked more speedily..

He smirked and finally looked her..

Kissing her forehead deeply he whispered an 'I love you' in her ears and taking her lips on his he entered inside her in one thrust..

Her eyes widen for a second and relaxed other second as his lips assured her of their togetherness..

He sucked her lips and wait for her to calm down..

Finally slowly he started moving inside and left her lips..

She fist his hairs moaning his name loudly with his every stroke.. he starts kissing her everywhere like a crazy thirsty person...

She also kissed him everywhere roaming her hand on his bare back.. both felt each other and loved till next morning...

Finally he fell on her still inside her..

"love you so so much",he mumbled breathlessly and slowly came out of her..

Her body was still shivering with her intimacy .. he took her shivering body into him and kissed her forehead deeply..

"u okey?", worriedly he asked.

She nodded and snuggled to him to which he more securely held..

"I love you. You are my life"

"mine too..", she answered kissing just above his fast heartbeat calming him down....

Both smiled and said, "we will fight this negativity together"