The seventh miracle ( Kuroko no basket )

Hey! Its been 2 years since I wrote this kind of book...........ENJOY!!!!!!

It's been so long since I was in japan,  today my dad announced that we were going back to Japan and that I would play basketball there.

In japan. . . . . . . .

" Why? Why am I going to school stright from the airport? " asked Winter emotionless, his dad sighed and didn't say anything. Once they were there again Winter asked his dad Why? Again he gained no answer so he decided to get of and go on.

After the talk and getting of he saw that he was supposed to join a club and go back home.

He went straight to the gym andnsaw the team practicing,  a girl came raning into him "Uh, are you here to join the basketball team?" I just nodded. " May I ask your name? "

" Winter, Winter Scarlet. " I heard a crush and the wall came apart. huh? The girl seems surprised so this isn't the usual. he thought.........

Kuroko's POV

We were playing a practice game and i was supposed to pass the ball to Kagami but when I heard the voice I hit the ball harder than I meant to and now there was a hole on the wall everyone looked at me with surprised expressions I slowly looked at the voice and saw Winter. " Why are you here? "

" Hmmmmmmmm..............Kuroko? It's nice to see you too. " he said without any emotion or feeling at all soo blunt. Hw turnes to the couch and said " When will the next game be ?"

" You habe to show us what you got. You against Kagami. Go!"  He looks so board. He turned and went to the court and took of his jacket,  and stood up in staring position Kagami went and did the same thing.

" The game is like the follo--" Riko started to say when she was cut of by Winter.

" Yeah Yeah! I get it! " She frowned and blew her whistle and that was the sign to begin.

Kagami jumped to catch the ball but the ball was missing and the bell went off. Everyone was confused now. " Those that show my skill?" asked Winter, Riko was too stunt and shoked to speak,  all she did was nod.

Winter's POV

" Am I in? " I asked bluntly and again she nodded.

" W well lets begin practice. " When I turned I saw the red head still there thwn he glared at me. I glared back, but I heard my dad's butler's Voice calling " Winter! Winter-sama! Where are you? " he spoke in English instead of Japanese.  I let out a sigh,  when he entered the gym. " Your father is waiting for you Winter-sama. Please return immediately. "

" No! " I said emotionless,  and I felt an evil aura coming off of Kuroko. " Oi, Krou-chan, could you stop? "

" Go to hell. "

" Ehhhhhh!?!?!??" everyone yelled " How do you wo know each other? " they said at the same time.

" Ah! You haven't told them? pft! hahah...." after that I turned and left " see you tomorrow my  Darling Kuroko. "

" S-SHut up! "
This is gonna be fun!