Intro

There will be more chapters in this, so please check them all out!!

Hey there Wattpad readers! I am writing this book because I personally know two people who have been plagiarized.  MissKatey for her very popular The Season series and MulanJiang for her amazing graphics. This needs to stop. It is not right that people take an author or graphic designer's hard efforts, and just change it slightly to make something almost identical. MissKatey even has some very popular books on Wattpad. The Season is a featured book, and her books are some of the top ones in the historical fiction genre.  You would think no one would steal a story that popular. MulanJiang does some of the best graphics I have seen, she puts so much into them. Then she says that they were plagiarized.

This story is to help stop plagiarism and to spread the awareness of it hear on Wattpad. So, to do this I will tag three (I don't know many with lots of followers/ friends) people:
MissKatey

MulanJiang

zuko_42
What I would like you to do is in the comments or somewhere else tag 5 people and tell them about this story, and if they know 5 people tell them to do so. My goal is to spread this book so that everyone is aware of plagiarism, and hopefully some will realize what they have done is wrong and take down one of these "identical" stories or graphics for any author or graphic designer's works.

So if you are reading this, help spread the awareness by tagging your own 5 people and voting!