Choctaw

"Many many winters ago, as a member of the Choctaw Indian tribe, I have been in this tribe for at least 16 years. Tis tribe has been here for ages."  said Andy (Girl). Their tribe is in a forest by the Mississippi River. Andy always goes down by the river and swim. But, in her tribe, 5 miles into the forest is a clearing for where her tribe lives. " My father is the Alpha of our pack and the beautiful Luna is my mother. My Luna is Canadian and Irish, she is really fierce when fighting or just when you extremely tick her off. My Alpha (dad) is Siberian and North American.  He has found his mate Artemis (mom) many many years ago. My father is over 200 years old & and my mother is just a few years younger and they're both still living strong. Since papa is the strongest in the pack he teaches me how to fight." Andy said. ( BTW this pack name is the Dark Moon Pack, second most powerful and largest pack. 1st one is the Midnight Moon pack)

         " ANDY!!!!! Get in the house now! And find your mother and hide!!!" Said Alpha Aldrich. "But dad I can help!! Please da.... Aldrich cut her off " No Andy !!!! You're too damn young!!!! Now get in the damn house where you are protected!!" With that I finally hurried and got my mother and went in the house. But before I even got to there, a guy about my age  tackled me and I screamed. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!! ATTACK!!!"  I screamed. Then he put his hand on my mouth, then he was like "Shh, shh, shh. Its alright, its alright." My attacker said quietly. Then my  brother Thane came to my rescue. Then I noticed my wolf inside of whimpering and whining. I was trying to calm her. Then I heard my attacker yelled " NO!!! SHE IS MY MATE!!!!" He said pointing at me. While I still laying on the ground thinking ' Me? I have a mate? I never thought this could happen?!?! No wonder she was acting so strange (my inner wolf, Ziva her name that is).' "Ann?!?!?!" Thane yelled. "What?!?!" I questioned with a harsh tone. 

   "Is this true?

   " Is what true?

" That you to are mates?

"I think s-so?" Yeah, it is true. Ziva just confirmed it."

" Uh-Oh. Um, What are you going to tell dad when he gets back?

" I'll te....  "Tell me what? Aldrich questioned with a concerned face.

" Um uh uh"

" I'm her mate. That is what we have to tell you, sir." Said my mate. I still don't know his name. I will find out soon enough...

" YOUR WHAT?!?!?!?! My father yelled

" I'm her mate, and she is my ma..... " I know that!!! But how the hell can you be her mate?? Alpha asked.

"Uhm Fate, destiny I guess" he said. When with that Alpha Aldrich finally calmed down and expected that Andy and no name are mates. " What is your name?" Andy asked.  "

"Well, Andy, if you have to know"

"it's only fair, since you do know my name, idiot." I said while Ziva whimpered inside b/c I called him a idiot.

"It guess you're right. My name is Xavier Gladious Drake, my lovely mate." He said with a mischievous grin.

"Well, nice to meet you, Xavier. I am Alpha Aldrich Wolverine." They then shook hands and he finally turned to Andy and said " This is my daughter Andy and my oldest and next in line, son, Thane."