Part 1

(Wattpad isn't stupid, thank you. Either way, this is short, I have still have to edit it!)

It was no surprise. The one girl who held everything up; that one day she would eventually fall. Everything shattered under her feet. It wasn't her fault. She had to save herself. No one knew that. The treacherous conditions, the ground under her feet. She built her life upon the sand. The same sand would eventually wash away. Only leaving her a small sliver of hope. If she didn't swim, she would drown. She dove into the water, knowing that everything she held could drag her down. She did it anyway. She did it for her sanity, she did it for the people she knows it would hurt if she left it behind.

Not everything was horrible. The broken boy found something he needed. He found new things in himself, only things the girl could show him. She held his hand and walked him through. He walked along his rock path, the one each painful thought he had made. He walked along the path. He turned to tell the girl thanks, he had grown to love her. Only to see she wasn't there.

He looked down into the deep, dark, cold waters. He looked and looked, only to find the girl. The strong girl he fell for, the same girl who held everything so he didn't have to. He found her struggling against the weight. He took a decisive step forward, and lunged into the water. He tried to swim to her, but she kept sinking. The girl wriggled and fought against weight pulling her down. Her eyes opened. Their eyes met, and the boy knew at that moment. She was the one he needed, the one he needed to help. He had put too much upon her shoulders. He swam faster to her. She tried to swim to him, but the force weighing her down was too much.