Psylocke Fanfic -- Fetsy!!

Jean said the birth was a fairly quick one. Less than half an hour. Something about Betsy staying strong through it and fighting had been mixed in there too, but she hadn't really been listening. Women went though that for an hour or more, completely unprepared? Dear God. She looked down at the pink-faced baby in her arms and the soft dusting of fine blond hair on his head, then up at Flash beside her. Issac had his nose -- long and slender, with an angle, just before the tip. "Issac Thompson," Betsy murmured to Flash, who gave get a loving smile and a kiss on the forehead when he whispered back, "He's perfect, baby." Her thumb traced the curve of the newborn's ear gently as he fell into sleep with his tiny fingers wrapped around his father's forefinger. A sudden surge of love filled her chest so strong it hurt. Love for the baby in her arms -- /her/ baby, love for her amazing boyfriend at her side, love for life and essentially everyone in it. -Oh Lord, I hope this is just the last of the hormones,- Betsy thought to herself, smiling fondly. ... //Taptaptap.// Three sharp knocks on the door, she moved to answer it. "Oh no you don't. You're staying right here for a long time. Just like Jean said." But Flash, I feel just fine--" "No buts. I'm getting the door." He stood up and opened the thin door, welcoming in the people standing behind it.