- chapter 1 -

Once again I wake up in the same complete white room known as the void.
            I have been here for, well, honestly, I have lost track of how long I have been here. You tend to lose time here in the void.
            I, of course am once again alone. Error is never around when I wake up, he's usually gone in some other AU doing whatever a Error does. I'm not really able to ask anything since he never really responds. Not even to a simple hello!
             Error took me here awhile ago and has kept me here since then. I've tried my best to be Error's friend because I know he can be good if he tried... But.. Lately I haven't been myself and I've started to give up on being Error's friend. Even though inside I really, really want to help him.I mean he did hurt every one I care about
           I really do miss everyone. I miss training with Alphys, I miss watching anime with Undyne, I miss walking in the pretty white snow and seeing the snow flakes fall on my baby blue gloves, and I miss being with my big brother...papy, I miss home...
            I couldn't hold the water works back and I started to feel my warm tears fall down my skull. My crying didn't last long since I've almost cried all my tears away by now.
       I look around, yea, as expected Error isn't back yet.
         I slowly stand up and start to walk around without any idea were i'm heading to or to were I am since, well the void is just white nothing else but white. A color I've grown to get tired and sick of seeing every day.
            After almost forever I finally see that Error is back. God what does that skeleton do for so long?! He shots me a look and I stare back with a blank expression. He sighs and looks away "s-s-so what HaVe you b-been doing..." He asks me. My eyes widen, h-he talked to me? Wait no that's impossible I'm hearing things now great! This place really has made me go crazy. " n-nothing much..." I respond trying my best not to show how excited I was.
          Wait maybe he'll talk to me now that we actually talked! "Hey um what have you been up to?" He doesn't respond and just keeps walking. Well I guess that was better than nothing. At least we made some kind of communication. I sigh "maybe next time..."
        I sit back down and think about home, that was the only thing that I could do to pass all the spare time I had...

(A/n: hey! So um this is my first story yea hope it wasn't to bad... Welp anyways Hope you enjoyed feel free to do whatever you want! Bye have a magnificent day!)