The Memory

It was only just a week ago Kaden and his girlfriend, Natalie walked the streets late at night like any thirteen year olds would. Their friend Gabe walked over he looked mad and he had a gun. Kaden stood in front of Natalie in some effort to protect her but it was too late she got shot and was instantly killed. Gabe ran off as sirens blared, Kaden held Natalie close and cried. She was taken away. Kaden snapped back to reality hearing the soft music playing. He sat in a room next to Natalie's best friend, Ethan and on the other side of Kaden was Natalie's older sister, Melanie. Kaden looked down seeing himself in all black with a green bow with little black paw prints on it around his neck. Green was Natalie's favorite color and she just adored animals, she had made the bow for Kaden. Ethan looked over at Kaden "Would you like to join me in the hall to relax a bit?" Ethan asked. "Oh that would be nice" Kaden said stepping out into the hall with the taller teen. "She looks so pretty in the dress Mel put her in" Ethan said, "I haven't seen her yet" Kaden replied. "You should she looks amazing" Ethan said smiling slightly, "What is she wearing?" Kaden asked "Let's go see" Ethan said walking back into the room.