A Modern Love Story

Dean Kazowski ; 7:37pm

I've been pondering how to tell you this for quite a long time now. It might sound weird to you but I hope it won't change our friendship if you think it does.

So, here's the thing. I've been in love since I've met you, Clara. Your smile, your eyes, your body, everything about you is perfect to me. I don't know if you remember the first time you talked to me in math class, well, i felt instantly in love at that moment.

Being your partner in biology this past semester has only made my feelings for you grow stronger. I noticed that besides the fact that you're incredibly gorgeous outside, you're also beautiful inside. You've always been kind and patient and every time you brought those homemade cookies to class and offered me some, I was the happiest guy on earth.

Whatever you did, you'd make me smile on my bad days and make me laugh when I wanted to run away. I've never met someone as pure as you, someone who wouldn't judge me for the reputation I have but would rather listen to my concerns. You have helped me in more ways that you think.

I love you, Clara. I really do.

I wanted to clear that up before we both go to college. Even if I couldn't fathom the courage to confess to your face, I hope this message will make up for it. Before we both leave town, before we're separated by hundreds of miles, would you please go on a date with me?

I would have regretted it all my life if I didn't do this, Clara. Hope you understand. And also, I hope you'll give me a chance.

Dean

Dean Kazowski ; 7:38pm

(Why did I sign a facebook message? This is really awkward.)

Clara Mbt ; 7:40pm

Read : 7:40pm

Clara Mbt ; 7:41pm

[Blocked]