(TFIO) CHAPTER 1

Rose's P.O.V

  Kriiiiinnnnnnggggg...........(alarm clock)
Mmm..<_____>

"Haaaaayyyyy" I yawn, it's too early, but I have to go in school early because this is my first day of school and I'm excited to have new friends and classmates.

"ROSE WAKE UP!!!!!!" my aunt scream, yes that's my aunt always scream, but I'm lucky because my aunt is caring.

   I go to the bathroom and do my morning rituals,and wait I forgot I'm Rose De gara 15 years old I'm grade 9 from marian academy the most beautiful and lovely girl, joke I'm just an ordinary girl no one knows me, why? Just because I'm a good girl and being a good girl to them don't exist, I know its sad but I'm use to just shut up.

"Rose whats with you taking so long its already 7:00" my aunt said "wait I'm down in a bit" I head downstairs and didn't eat my breakfast because I don't wanna be late in the first day, I go out and wait for the bust until its here.

~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~

When i get out of the bus I saw the building its so big that its look like a palace, I'm being childish again thinking fairytales, hehehehehe I get in the line and I saw many students I saw my old bestie Lisa" Lisa, over here" I shout

Lisa Lee is a half korean and half thailand her mom is pure korean and her dad is pure thailand, they owned the marian academy and many mall here in the phillipines.

"Uhmmmm.. Rose?.-Lisa
"Yes"-Me
"Do you feel nervous?"-Lisa
"No'p, actually I'm exited,why?"-Me
"Nothing"- Lisa
"Ok,Let's go?"-Me