The Xbox Adventure

It was a rainy day and a lonely child was walking home from school. Once he got home he noticed that the door was unlocked and he went in side to see his normal house and his dog siting there waiting for the boy to pet her. He put his school stuff down and took off his shoes and went up to his room, but slower than normal. He cautiously walked in to his room and saw his room was a mess and so was his bed. He looked over at his dog (who was following his upstairs) and said " Did you do this?"(paused and said) " Of coarse you did come here silly dog." And the dog ran over to him and jumped on to him and licked him and licked him. All of a sudden the dog stopped stood up and look toward the wall. The boy said " What is it Zoey?" She ran outside of the room and through the hall. She ran strait into the door to go down stairs in the basement. The boy followed. He opened the door for Zoey and she ran down stairs as fast as she could. There she sat looking strait at his brothers Xbox. The boy has never seen his brother play it. all he saw was one game. He went over and turned it on. He checked for any downloaded games and found one. He started it. The screen turned black as the Xbox said "Hello Jim"