0.01

BeccaBeauty - 10,000 subscribers

I looked at the giant house upon me, this cant be right.

I'm sure Oli lives alone, well I think. 24 Marlon Road, this is the right address.

Dragging my tiny lilac suitcase along the concrete floor, admiring this mansion. Palace, more like.

Pulling my finger up to the doorbell, and waiting to find if it is Oli that lives upon this house.

The door opens to a tall man, with blonde hair.

"Hello, is there an Oli White in this house?" I ask the man, hoping it is him.

"Hi, yes. I'll just go and get him." He says, walking away from the door.

"Oli!!" He shouts really loud, then footsteps come closer to the door.

"Hi Rebecca!" He said, squishing me into a hug.

"Hi Oli, do you have roommates?" I ask, hoping there is a girl involved.

"Yep, that guy right there is Caspar Lee. And.... fourteen others I think." He says, letting me in.

"Right, follow me I'll show you too your room. Zoe, Tanya, and Louise decorated it." He told me, as I sighed a sigh of relief. We walked up another set of stairs and walked down a separate hallway leading to a door.

He pushed the knob down and opened the door, it was simple. The way I love rooms.

"Okay, it's really cool thanks!" I say giving him a hug.

Then he isolates me, I close the door softly and sit on the king size bed I think as I have a double back at home.

It is a simple white wood bed with white duvet set and a YouTube pillow. There is also a nice orange blanket at the end with two orange cushions. Luckily orange is my favourite colour.

Then I explore around the room, even having a window seat with a cushion that says 'naps fix everything' , a white wood desk with four pots, with stationery in them. A few books, one by Oli himself and notebooks with planners and stuff like that.

Later I discovered, a giant walk in wardrobe which definitely won't get filled up completely any time soon, with orange plastic hangers. I have a fresh orange themed bathroom with orange scented candles. There is white vanilla as well. There was a ton of makeup bags, hair products and all that jazz with tons of zoella beauty and Tanya burr makeup which is cool.

I went onto my phone and typed in zoe YouTube it came up with a really pretty woman. I went to the mirror in the bathroom and looked at my basic brown hair with my dull brown eyes, my super skinny body shape.

Not so pretty am I?

All I am wearing is a white top, black ripped super skinny jeans, orange vans and a orange hoodie.

There is a knock at my door, as I discover the pumpkin candle.

"Come in." I call, to see who I presume is Zoe.

She looked at me and squealed, running to give me a hug. I'm taller than her, but only slightly.

"I'm super happy that your here, I watch your channel! That's how I know your favourite colour." Zoe said, squeezing me in a warm hug.

"Come!" She says, taking my hand and running out of my room. I let go of her hand and close the door.

We then walk down another set of stairs, we went into a door to see a bunch of boys playing call of duty.

They see me and stop the game, coming over to me.

"Hi Caspar." I say, he just waves with a cute smile and goes back to his phone.

"Hi! I'm Marcus." The man with a light blonde colour of hair said to me, shaking my hand.

"Hey, I'm Joe. Zoe's brother." He said giving me a hug with a cute smile.

"Hello. I'm Alfie, Zoe's girlfriend." He said, hugging me.

"Hi." I simply say, as they all go back to their seat.

This place looks hella fancy from the outside but from the inside it is like a modern place.