The Answers

***Disclaimer***

this is not a story ..m just answering some questions as i got tagged by  LadkiBeautiful_m

so here goes the answers....

1)if you were given a choice of wearing only one brand of cloth forever .what brand that would be?

~ PROMOD (as half of my wardrobe belongs to this brand  )

2)what would you do if your boyfriend cheats on you?

~ i never really had any boyfriend till now.....but if one day i get cheated by him i'll kick his balls  in public.

3)summer or  monsoon?

~ monsoon:))) ( as in a Ahmedabad its hot most of the times )

4) what would you do if a really hot guy kidnaps you?

~ i'll stop complaining about going home back. and enjoy his company as much as i can ;)

5)what was the weirdest dream you ever had?

~ i got married to the guy who used to come in my tuition & had a crush on me . ( i don't like him at all..and it was more of scary then weird)

6)tell a funyy childhood story

~ when i was a kid i used to hate drinking soup . so my mom used to get rubber insects to scare me and make me drink the soup. so once there was a lizard on my wall and i thought its one of my rubber toy so i picked it up and showed my mom .. poor thing she was so scared .

7)what's the perfect first date for you?

~i don't like extravang stuff and first date is more of knowing each other well .so i would like to go on a quite place where we can have some great food and talk without interruption . 

8) who is that one person that makes you laugh even at worst times ?

~my mom , she's got great sense of humour.

9) one song (exept closer) you can listen for rest of your life?

~ i'll name two   1.cheap thrills     2.A thousand years

10) kill marry hook up ( you are so unfair )

~  *shoves dagger in heart*    i'll marry arvind kejriwal 

                                                          hook up with shakti kapoor 

                                                         obviously kill the bastard KRK

okay! so here goes my answer ...thank you so much LadkiBeautiful_m for the questions i really enjoyed aswering em   ( exept the last one ).. love you girl and i really enjoy your stories  a lot keep writing them u are doing grrrreaaaatttt job :*