Falling in love with a 19 year old

Hey there well this is my first book so guys I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Ian's POV

"Ian come down , we got a surprise for you ! "

Hope is a good one, all this days had been hard for me. And I miss all of my friends ,but no worries, school start in 2 days. I got downstairs and I see my dad and my mom smiling to the guy in front of them I can't see he's face because he wasn't facing me.

My mom saw me getting closer to them and she yells my name...

"Ian! Look who is here... "

I can't believe he is back, I shock my head and I was angry as fuck. I hate this guy so much he is 19 years old and he does not have a life , he only thinks about him, no one else.

"Hey there, how was my little brother Ian !?"

" Luke why are you here? "

" I just wanted to see my little brother that I miss in the past 4 years. You look big, how old are you now? "

" I'm 14 , and stop calling me little brother "

This has become a nightmare, I feel like I want to punch somebody right now, and that somebody is Luke . He is going to make my life a living hell ,but at least I'll see him just at home.

" Why not little brother? oh that's right your not a little kid anymore, but still your my little brother... "

I turn my self around to go back up stairs, and my dad calls me

" Son?, Luke is back can you take him to his room and come back down for dinner?"

Okay Ian be a good boy, just smile and say yes what is the worst that could happened " sure why not, follow me "

I took one of his red bags and making my way up stairs. What the hell, this bag is fucking heavy, what does he have here ? rock's!

We got up and I open the door so I can get in and put down this heavy bag. Grr now I have to go down stairs and have dinner with him. I'm angry as fuck.

"Thanks Ian for helping me with my stuff " he said putting down he's bags.

Do I really need to say you welcome , I hate this guy " You're welcome " know just turn around and go down stairs. I got down stairs.

" Mom!" OK just say it she will believe you, you have been a good boy.

" Yes sweetie what is it? "

" Mom I'm not feeling good can I cancel and go rest? and I'm sorry. " I feel guilty but I really don't want to be in that table with that asshole .

" it's OK honey you can go rest. " she said with a smirk.

" Thanks mom "

I turn around and go back to my  room. I got to my room and I close the door behind me, the only thing I want to do is go to my bed and text with my best friend. I got to my bed and I start to think about how Luke can make my life miserable.

I just hate him so much I hate he's dark brown hair, he's blue eyes, all of his tattoos in his tan skin ,he's piercing and I hate how tall is he, he is like 5'11 , I'm so angry.

**Ring**

Yes , she is just amazing my cheek go red, I got exited, she is my best friend . We have been friend since I was in 7 grade and now were best friends she is gorgeous with her big green hazel eyes, light brown hair, freckles in her cute tan skin, and she has the perfect height, she is 5'6 .