Chapter 1

Hey, Undertale/swap/fell/anything lovers!I'm writing this story on FanFiction so I'll be updating this first so check it out I'm Slender's Weird Sister! I'm open to ideas, reviews, criticism, anything! Um, I don't know how adult I'm going with this so there might be gore and stuff like that, sooo... you've been warned, I'll change the rating if need be. Ok I have high hopes for this fic so... on with the show!

Edge walked home slowly not wanting to see Papyrus just yet. It had been a hard day. Monsters had been especially mean and he couldn't seem to catch a break. He knew when he got home, Edge would get beat by his bro. He walked up to the front door and was about to open it when Papyrus ran into him. He fell off the front steps and landed in the snow. He groaned and checked his stats. Still 1/1 HP, good. He look up at a very angry Papyrus. "B-boss! Sorry I tried to get home in time, but I had to deal with some monsters at th-!" Papyrus grabbed him by his collar and dragged him inside. He threw him onto the sofa. He stood back a growled at Edge, "You're late! And I don't care about your excuses! I'm starving and this house has to be clean before you go to bed!" He punched Edge in the face and stomped into his room. Edge slowly got up and made his way to the kitchen. He made some lasagna and put in the oven. He sat and waited. He pulled out some mustard and took a swig. He almost fell asleep, when the timer rang, he took the lasagna out of the oven and put some out some out for Boss. He gently called for Papyrus. He came stomping down the stairs. He sat and ate hungrily. He almost looked cute. Edge sat there, just watching Boss with a small smile, remembering good times for him and Papyrus.

After he washed the dishes and made his way to his bedroom. He stopped when he hear the broken doorbell have ring. Ding donn-donnng, ding donn-donnnng. No one ever came here. Sans started to make his way to the door when Papyrus ran to the door irritated. He slammed them open. "What do yo-! Gah!" Papyrus fell back and hit the floor. He slowly got his knees and looked at the blood on his chest. He growled and threw some bones at the door. Edge ran down the stairs and stood in front of him and summoned Gaster Blasters. He waited for a someone to come through the door. Slowly Frisk walked though and smiled a smile that sent chills down his spine. Papyrus yelled, " Let go of me Sans! Let me fight!" He tried to push him away but Edge stood strong. He asked, " What are you doing here... Frisk? Why are you attacking us?" She only smiled and lunged for Edge. He side stepped her and blasted her. She fell and made her way back to the door. She asked, "What are your final words? Maybe 'Good-Bye Brother!'" She ran towards Edge, knife out. Edge readied his blasters, but at the last second she swerved and stabbed Papyrus in the heart, finale hit. Edge summoned a bone and stabbed Frisk over and over, not wanting to stop, because if he did you would have to face the fact that his brother was dead. He finally stopped, looking at the blood that covered everything. It would never be anything, but red. He made his way over to the dying Papyrus. He cradled his head in his arms, whispering thing like "It's ok" and "I'm here," big red tears rolling down his face. Papyrus put his hand on Edge's, saying, "I'm 'cough' s-sorry." There was a bright light and Papyrus slowly turned to dust. "No.. no.. NOOOOOOO!" Edge screamed and held Papyrus's scarf, crying.

Ok I know I'm am the worst person in the world, I feel like trash for making my Edge baby suffer, but for the story... I must. So how was it? I don't know how many UnderAnything fans will read this, but I hope anyone who reads this likes it! I need ideas so please comment! Bye! *Walks out, leaving a gold zipper on the floor*